My FAQ for Chris and crew

1. Are there contractual obligations for Chris and core members of the dev team to remain with the company and if so for how long?

2. Is part of the payout contingent upon hitting revenue targets that will require revenue growth and if so how much growth will be required?

3. Does the contract specify release schedules and if so, do they adopt GGG's existing release schedules or are they more aggressive?

4. Does the contract explicitly specify that GGG has final control over release content?

5. Is ExileCon still on?

Thanks guys, and I'm glad you finally got your big payday. More than any other developer I know, you deserve it.
Man does not stop playing because he grows old. He grows old because he stops playing. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
Last bumped on May 28, 2018, 7:16:23 AM
Doubt you will ever get answers to those except for 5 which you can assume is a yes since this deal would have been been reached well before ExileCon was announced.
What if the contract specifically forbids answering questions like these?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
What if the contract specifically forbids answering questions like these?

It's possible that there is a non-disclosure associated with the deal. More likely they just don't want to talk about it. Either way, I didn't expect any answers, but you never know.
Man does not stop playing because he grows old. He grows old because he stops playing. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
Why doncha just ask the question you actually want to ask? "Will the core members work on an independant successor to POE?"

There is no way in hell they'd announce that anytime soon. So you won't get any answer.
May your maps be bountiful, exile
Last edited by SisterBlister on May 28, 2018, 7:26:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info