labrinth

Let me get this right. I cant even progress in the game until i pass that stupid labrinth? I'm just coming back to the game and don't remember that part being there a year or two ago. theres nothing i love more than being stopped dead in my tracks because of a stupid trial full of traps not knowing where in the fuck to go because the mapping system sucks balls. this is pathetic. everquest had a better mapping system than this crap. i dont have problems killing anything but the traps got me because im always trying to figure out where im going because it so hard to see anything. thats just a bunch of bullshit.
Last bumped on May 21, 2018, 12:40:14 PM
You can progress without doing labyrinth. Labyrinth is optional and you can always return when you have overleveled character. Besides only uber labyrinth is hard, other labyrinths are easy.
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
Are you dying to traps? It just takes some practice. They have simplified the traps in Normal and Cruel lab by a lot over the seasons. With practice, Izaro will be the only thing you have to worry, up till Uber lab at least where the traps DO get difficult and personally I bring 3 life flasks just in case. Some build guides recommend Ryslatha pantheon to replenish flasks.

To be sure you make it with one attempt, just overlevel by 5~10 levels or so before going in that area. In the Izaro fight, just destroy the tri-element or tri-curse adds or idols that appears in his room before you down him, so he won't get stronger in the remaining second and third encounters.

One tip is to run toward the north-east directions as you navigate the lab areas. Ignore the mobs unless you are getting surrounded or need to replenish flasks. Since you are going in there overleveled, you won't gain much XP staying there and killing trash.

Another tip: toggle on/off your map overlay as you navigate the traps so you can see better.
Last edited by jeerinho on May 21, 2018, 12:30:14 PM
ok thanks for the help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info