whats with people boycotting supporter packs?

"
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
"
whoa nelly, slow down there Richard Lionheart. The days of the crusades are long over.

I just want to see continued development of a game that I've liked so far, and not see it go under because of a bunch of angry people who care too much about where some money came from.

If anything I was always rather critical towards GGG than most of the people here on forum. I m not whiteknighting them right now, just trying to make some sense, hello? What is happening here on forum, reddit, streamer's twitch chats is way out of hand imo. This is basically self inflicted unnecessary chaos that people intensify upon themselves, I m just not buying into it, sorry. To me the game died like since like 2.2 patch, yet I saw the game didn't die for many others and was even more supported than ever before. What has changed to the game right now? Exactly right now, at this moment?

GGG sold out to the evil chinese gubberment, china numba wan, no more supporter packs, diablo 4 when???

This is GGG's community in a nutshell right now, and it sorely disappoints me. I remember when players used to love helping one another back in the days of the closed and open betas, but now it's like if one thing changes, some thousands of persons bring out the pitchforks and torches to scream about the end of the world. Nowadays it's less about "what use can this new unique do" than "wow another alch fodder dis gaem sux", and this is just one example.

Yeah, you support the Chinese communist internetpolice, great on you.

Ohh and yeah, Tencent owns part of ActiBlizzard so they will be part of deciding about D4 aswell. No conflict of intrest there.
"
Zhatan wrote:

bad news, google officially turned evil and now builds artificial intelligence for combat drones that will kill people.

omg, did i just shut down your internetz cause you can't google anymore????ßß
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on May 21, 2018, 3:21:38 PM
"
vio wrote:
"
Zhatan wrote:

bad news, google officially turned evil and now builds artificial intelligence for combat drones that will kill people.

Yeah, at least now we see the amount of hypocrites on forum. People don't know where 99% of their money and support goes.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
vio wrote:
"
Zhatan wrote:

They still claim they dont tho, but google is also a pretty nasty company. Whats the point your trying to make? Do you think the chinese internet police is on par with google? Also, do you pay google a single cent for anything?

Man, your morals are screwed up.
"
Zhatan wrote:
"
vio wrote:
"
Zhatan wrote:

They still claim they dont tho, but google is also a pretty nasty company. Whats the point your trying to make? Do you think the chinese internet police is on par with google? Also, do you pay google a single cent for anything?

there are no morals, just interests.

and comparing google with tencent is like tencent with ggg. why? google has much more data.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on May 21, 2018, 3:34:54 PM
"whats with people boycotting supporter packs?"

What about them?

They've been blabbing throughout the whole of Bestiary... all twenty of them. Its amazing how packs of skins, effects and a fancy badge can make people think they are entitled to dictate policy.
"
Zhatan wrote:
"
vio wrote:
"
Zhatan wrote:

1337 21gn17ur3
"
Zhatan wrote:

Ohh and yeah, Tencent owns part of ActiBlizzard so they will be part of deciding about D4 aswell. No conflict of intrest there.

I think we should wait and see. Too early to make any rushed decisions right now. After such a big failure(Bestiary) GGG is obviously suffering from the consequences. So much development time went down the shitter. TBH Bestiary's huge failure was more of a concern to me than bonding with Tencent.
"
vio wrote:
"
Zhatan wrote:

whats wrong with combat drones?
I dont see any any key!
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:

jesus people, you're also still fully getting what you pay for. this whole idea that everyone was only supporting GGG because they were an "independent kiwi company" is ridiculous. you paid to get the MTX/points etc.

Not everyone, no.
I did. And there are others who did as well.

dont waste your time, old friend. This person is not interested in your position. It doesnt fit their opinion.

QED. lol.

ditto, buddy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info