Tab buy decision help

Hey all,

I need your help, i can not decide which tabs i should buy first.
I already got the currency tab and one premium.

But I think for the next league i need a little bit more space or what do you guys think? I'm not a hard-hardcore player (yet).

I have 260 points left and the sale is going on right now so i have some options to chose from:

option A
120 - Map
110 - stash tab bundle
3 x 10 - upgrade to prem

option B
165 - perm bundle
40 - div
55 - fragment

option C
55 - fragment
40 - div
30 - essence
110 - stash tab bundle
2 x 10 - upgrade to prem

option D
120 - map
40 - div
55 - fragment
30 - essence

option E
165 - perm bundle or 110 - stash tab bundle and upgrade 3 to prem
save the other points

What do you guys think which option is the best or can you recommend something different?

Thanks!
Last edited by DiaKun on May 21, 2018, 7:35:41 AM
Last bumped on May 22, 2018, 5:17:47 AM
Map tab - best thing you can buy after Currency tab. It really holds a lot.

Fragment tab - for me it's worth it, because I tend to gather a lot of Shaper/Atziri sets and Offerings and without this tab it always was a complete mess on one tab, stacking this shit helps a lot. Some people tell they bought it and it was not good enough for them. Depends on your playstyle, I'd say.

DivCards tab - I didn't buy it. I have one normal tab dedicated for div cards and since I'm not trading them, for me it's enough.

Fragments tab - basically the same, I ignore low-tier essences and for other ones half of normal tab is enough for me.

At all I have 5 normal tabs, 1 premium for a shop, currency, fragment and map ones. I seldom play more then 1 character per league and for me it's more then enough.
Last edited by fwd on May 21, 2018, 6:58:56 AM
Option A.
Divination tab is useless for me, cause you can use standart stash for them.
Fragment is the same.

No chance for other options.
Map tab is the best tab after currency. And it is "must have" tab after "war for the atlas" patch.
Get the map tab. Other options don't really matter that much. I like the div card tab since I like collecting div cards, but it's up to you.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Option A looks like the best of the bunch to me.

I recommend against buying the Fragments tab. The Divination & Essence tabs I'd consider to be 'nice-to-haves'; they're not essential, but more useful than cosmetic MTX. It'll be quicker / more affordable to get enough space if you don't spend extra on pretty UIs.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
So as i see all of you recommend me the map tab.
My consider was always that the map tab is not really worth the 120 points.
Because it can only hold maps and if you are not that hardecore player it is better to store the maps in a own tab and that tab can also hold other items too.
"
DiaKun wrote:
So as i see all of you recommend me the map tab.
My consider was always that the map tab is not really worth the 120 points.
Because it can only hold maps and if you are not that hardecore player it is better to store the maps in a own tab and that tab can also hold other items too.

The map tab automatically *sorts* your maps - that's why it's so amazing. And it shows your atlas completion for each map. And tells you what a unique map is without you needing to id it (and lose the unid bonus) or look on the wiki. I'm sure the real pros can use the atlas & a normal stash tab fine, but it's all a bit confusing for me and the map tab really helped me get in to it more.

The only downside is that it is so good, you often end up running maps without checking the atlas first.

----------------------
edit: fixed, thanks Abdiel_Kavash! I learn something new every day on this forum :)
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on May 21, 2018, 11:08:05 PM
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
And tells you what a unique map is without you needing to id it (and lose the unid bonus) or look on the wiki.

Just nitpicking; there is no quantity bonus for unidentified unique maps.

I agree though, after the currency tab the map tab is perhaps the one most worth the price.
Option a is exactly how I went.
"
DiaKun wrote:
Hey all,

I need your help, i can not decide which tabs i should buy first.
I already got the currency tab and one premium.

But I think for the next league i need a little bit more space or what do you guys think? I'm not a hard-hardcore player (yet).

I have 260 points left and the sale is going on right now so i have some options to chose from:

option A
120 - Map
110 - stash tab bundle
3 x 10 - upgrade to prem

option B
165 - perm bundle
40 - div
55 - fragment

option C
55 - fragment
40 - div
30 - essence
110 - stash tab bundle
2 x 10 - upgrade to prem

option D
120 - map
40 - div
55 - fragment
30 - essence

option E
165 - perm bundle or 110 - stash tab bundle and upgrade 3 to prem
save the other points

What do you guys think which option is the best or can you recommend something different?

Thanks!

Option D if you plan on playing for a bit. Those type of currencies stack up and get annoying to manage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info