now that tencent is in the picture, can you actually invest in xbox?

seriously, the xbox version is garbage. your servers are trash. desync is rampant. lag deaths galore.
i will resume buying supporter packs and mtx when I see at least one update on xbox that isnt just a port of a league from PC.

bug fixes dont count ;)
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
Last bumped on May 29, 2018, 9:26:45 PM
Tencent Mobility Limited has 80% for the company GGG, maybe now has a focus and an update for XBOX.
I hope it comes to add up and work, xbox community is dying.
Last edited by stark_47 on May 26, 2018, 12:05:41 PM
How do you know the Xbox community is dying? Do you work for GGG?
Maybe its just the feeling, if some ppl can get 6 demis +- in a single race.
So what your saying is less players play on Xbox than PC?
"
stark_47 wrote:
Tencent Mobility Limited has 80% for the company GGG, maybe now has a focus and an update for XBOX.
I hope it comes to add up and work, xbox community is dying.

Leagues are always dying
Then more should have played HC SSF, this only happens because most of xbox playerbase plays on SC
hardcore is basically dead on xbox anyways. I went to SSF last league like 2-3 weeks in and as I was making my way through act 1 i saw a message "XXXX is the first person to reach level 55" after 2-3 weeks. HC economy is almost non-existent as well for the possibly the reasons given in the OP. Waited no less than 2 weeks the first league to even SEE a rise of the phoenix or belly get posted and I was checking pretty regularly throughout the day. I play SC on Xbox but only because its basically the only way to play and actually trade. If you are gonna play hardcore on xbox you are basically playing SSF.
LMFAO "invest in xbox"

The game was sold by one greedy company who only cares about how much money they can essentially steal from their userbase to another company with the exact same mentality but much better execution.
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
"
Slizzered wrote:

The game was sold by one greedy company who only cares about how much money they can essentially steal from their userbase to another company with the exact same mentality but much better execution.

LMFAO
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info