[Tool] RA_MeSiAs PoE.Trade Favs

Intro
Usually when you are searching for items at poe.trade, you will get a huge list with a few items that can be useful for your build and a lot of crap items. When you compare the useful items that you found can be annoying because there are a lot of distance and items between them, specially if you need to scroll.In addition to this problem, Path of Exile demands a continuous study of the market that need to consult different hours and days for that item that you want.To solve those tedious tasks of above, this Chrome Extension allows you to manage a bookmark of PoE.trade for items and specific searchs.Lets to divide the functions of the Chrome Extension in those two categories.

Add items to your favorite list

With this Chrome Extension you can add to a Favorite List every interesting item that you found at poe.trade, then you can click over the list of favorites to view all of them without the useless items listed at poe.trade.

Add specific searchs to your favorite list

The extension adds an icon in the Chrome bar, clicking on it we will find a list of the stored searches. To store new searches in this list, we must to use poe.trade and after doing any search we will have an icon to save the search with a title.

Download

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ramesias-poe-favs/eifmafdjkkjbngilkokgbjecghimefeo?hl=en

Notes

Sorry about my bad english :)
Feel free to ask and to claim new features. Feedbacks are apreciated.
Last edited by RA_MeSiAs on May 27, 2018, 6:02:34 PM
Last bumped on Jun 4, 2018, 9:56:47 AM
Reserved
Last edited by RA_MeSiAs on May 27, 2018, 6:03:39 PM
Version 2.0 Published:

- Fixed a bug when you sort the item's list at poe.trade.
- Added list to where yo can storage specified searchs.
Firefox support would be great ;)
I will try to port to firefox this week :)
I have been working on this feature and i will wait to dev it because i want to play the start of this season, sorry. Anyway at the next update, this port to firefox will be available :).
I have one problem with this tool - it conflicts with "poe.trade enhancement script", https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1741446 this one. Your "bookmark" button overrides script's "copy item" button (which is used to copy items from poe.trade into PoB).
Looks like that extension execute a script that i cant clone at favorite list, sorry for that but its something that i can not fix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info