Death informations

Hello GGG i would like to please you to add in a informacion about our deaths. I am waiting for this every league and i will post this once again. Its not so hard to do it, and i have enough to think what killed me this time. Too many times its too strange and i would like to know what killed me and then i can think how to defend next time. Right now i am very angry on poe because i have work and not so much time to exp propertly so every death is for me just a waste of time in this game.
Last bumped on May 24, 2018, 4:39:57 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
up
UP
up
up
altough i always know how i fcked up, it would indeed be very interesting to see some actual numbers. so il up too.
this was answered in the ziz interview at the begining of april.

Basically to much shit goes on and the hit that killed you isn't usually the reason you died, i.e big ass hit(or multiple hits in short order) that takes you down to 50 health only to be finished off by a dot, you will complain about the dot being op and want it nerfed
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
this was answered in the ziz interview at the begining of april.

Yep, hence their solution to the problem is to just keep it as a pop-up that basically screeches "Git gud!" without any context whatsoever. Then keep calling Path of Exile a game of "skill." :V
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info