/flops around

Boooooooooooooooooored

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on May 23, 2018, 2:58:22 PM
do a barrel roll
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
It’s cute when cats flop. <3
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
*pokes it with a stick*
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

fishes flop....dinosaurs though? lets throw you in the water and find out.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
fishes flop....dinosaurs though? lets throw you in the water and find out.

I'LL THROW U IN THE WATER MEANIE
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
peachii wrote:
*pokes it with a stick*

MEAN
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
If you have extra free time you should try creating something! Music, art, games... the possibilities are endless as long as you have time and imagination, and everyone has imagination.

What would your ideal ARPG look like I NO?
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
adghar wrote:

Imagine if it was impossible to roll Breach or Beyond on Maps, Zana didn’t have mods, and instead all maps just implicitly had Breach, double Beyond, Perandus, and Abyss. After two minutes, a massive meteor slams into the ground. Many forms of life survive, but some aren’t so lucky...
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
"
adghar wrote:

Imagine if it was impossible to roll Breach or Beyond on Maps, Zana didn’t have mods, and instead all maps just implicitly had Breach, double Beyond, Perandus, and Abyss. After two minutes, a massive meteor slams into the ground. Many forms of life survive, but some aren’t so lucky...

*throws you into the dinosaur era

TAKE THAT
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info