Why can't you roll breach on maps?

You can roll so many past league mechanics on maps like beyond, abyssus, nemesis etc. Why can't you roll breach and perandus on map mods?

:(
Last bumped on May 22, 2018, 10:58:57 PM
The mods available from Zana change with every league. Since there are more than 7 past challenge leagues, not every mod is going to be available every season. It's possible (maybe even likely) that Breach will be back in Incursion.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on May 18, 2018, 5:05:44 PM
There is no way that means possibly sometime in the future we will be able to roll breach on map mods right?
"
Notsavard wrote:
There is no way that means possibly sometime in the future we will be able to roll breach on map mods right?

Possibly.

GGG has not announced yet which Zana mods will be available in Incursion. They will probably do so only a few days before the league starts.
"
Notsavard wrote:

Probably the league after incusion.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Damn that is so exciting I diden't know that's how it works. Can't wait for when it does!
The real question should be, why was it made so stupidly rare, and limited to only 1 a map, same would go for abyss's. Making them impossible to farm.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
I wish we still had league stones so we can do everything. Instead they keep those retarded ghosts everyone just one shots and moves on. GGG derps sometimes.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 18, 2018, 5:45:09 PM
"
MasterAxe wrote:
The real question should be, why was it made so stupidly rare, and limited to only 1 a map, same would go for abyss's. Making them impossible to farm.

Pretty sure that was the idea
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
The mods available from Zana change with every league. Since there are more than 7 past challenge leagues, not every mod is going to be available every season. It's possible (maybe even likely) that Breach will be back in Incursion.

Maybe I"m incorrect, but I *think* this is missing the point. There are several league mechanics that can appear not only as Zana mods, but rolled as map properties of magic or rare maps. GGG has not added to the pool of leagues that can appear as map properties in a while, and I am curious why they stopped adding them. Being able to transmute up a Breach Ramparts of Perandus would be kind of neat.
Last edited by GoldDragon32 on May 18, 2018, 7:04:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info