This weekend we're holding a Super Stash Sale where we're discounting all Stash Tabs. Everything has been discounted, including the Fragment Tab, Map Tab, Premium Stash Tab Bundles, Premium Quad Stash Tab, Essence Tab, Divination Tab, Currency Tab and Guild Stash Tabs! Click here to view the full selection of discounted stash tabs.

The sale runs all weekend and ends at May 22, 2018 12:00 AM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

If you're looking for some points to spend, please consider checking out the new Incursion Supporter Packs! If you have any spare points left over, you might be interested in purchasing the Bestiary Brimmed Hat that is only available during the Bestiary League or the Sin and Innocence Mystery Box.

Thank you for your support! Have a great weekend!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Nice
IGN: Exalon
Kreygasm
Just a small odd thing, the FullNews version of the banner for this (that we usually use when announcing things on the Reddit Discord server) is in German.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on May 18, 2018, 12:13:44 AM
NOICE
nice
Still waiting for option to merge 4 premiums into quad.
"
viperesque wrote:
Just a small odd thing, the FullNews version of the banner for this (that we usually use when announcing things on the Reddit Discord server) is in German.

yeah, we're trying to take over (again), very sorry :)

regarding stash, tbh, i would like to rather have less. and i would have less if quads were available initially.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on May 18, 2018, 1:00:34 AM
Since I don’t have the price list in mind, what’s the actual discount? It just says “on sale.”
SON OF A B%%%%

just spent 15 on the map ones after debating for 5 weeks about getting it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info