Can't launch, can't reinstall, no other app/game gives error.

Im on mixer broadcasting under wickdbear, im super grateful for jeff keeping us in the loop , im new to the game and would love some live feedback while we wait .

Hi guys,

We've been in touch with the Microsoft team - the patch that was going to occur tomorrow afternoon will instead be deploying shortly to resolve this issue as an unknown problem came up on Microsofts end.
Same issue here, waiting for the patch, im second and i wanna race :P
Thank you Jeff for the swift response and action!

Looks like we are all set guys just gotta wait for this patch! I'm only level 84 so I'm not on the ladder like you guys but I wish you the best of luck exiles!
Same issue on my end, played hooky today to SO I could play haha...
Wish I checked the forums before I factory reset my Xbox! Good news things are being worked on and I'm not losing time in the race ;)
Thanks for responding so fast! I can install the game now at least so hopefully everything works fine again. :)
Hello,

The patch is now available to download. Please reboot your console if the original error persists and re-launch the client. Servers will be back up in a few moments.
Activley patching ty for your immeadte help , your a rockstar.
New problem , Abnormal disconnection unable to connect to servers. Mixer/wickdbear you can see my screen live .
Last edited by wickdbear on May 17, 2018, 9:41:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info