Can't launch, can't reinstall, no other app/game gives error.

I was playing just earlier, tried to hop back on and it gives me an error saying there's an update but it isn't available. When I search the error it says it's an Xbox server maintnence.

So I try other games, apps, everything works fine. I uninstalled POE client and tried redoenloading for good measure and the installation is automatically stopping no matter how many times I try.

I know this sounds like a Xbox issue, and I thought the same. And I'll take it up with their customer support tomorrow. But the fact that literally anything and everything works but path of Exile strikes me as odd. I can even download dozens of other games.

Now is usually not care and be extremely patient but I've been participating in the flashback race and have put in a large amount of time thus far. Thank you for your patience and time.

Last edited by Cameops on May 17, 2018, 6:39:58 AM
Last bumped on May 17, 2018, 10:36:51 AM
same here says You need this update,but we can't get it right now.Try again in a while.(0x8b050033)
Snap and I did post almost same time as you lol, well thats one way to stop me trying to grind another few levels in the flashback :/
"
Antidemon777 wrote:
same here says You need this update,but we can't get it right now.Try again in a while.(0x8b050033)

Oh goodness. As sorry as I am to hear you're dealing with this as well I'm really glad it's not just me.
same, un-installed, now won't allow reinstall, kinda bummed
"
CannaRue wrote:
same, un-installed, now won't allow reinstall, kinda bummed

Yeah I requested the night off for a 4 day weekend (my schedule is weird). RIP
I'm locked out as well, my buddy is inside the game playing as we speak,. Last thing I did was play flashback i'm lvl 87 im gunna tilt if im locked out lmao.
Same here.. was mapping and i started to get pop up messages saying " you have left the group, xbox live is temporarily unavaileble".

So i restarted and now need but cant update
Last edited by V3mpa1N on May 17, 2018, 7:20:49 AM
I was taking a break for a little substinance, aka fish stick and French fries watching a flicker build on mixer. Finished up, and tried booting back up and got hit with the errors haha. So it seems if you were in-game may be you were okay? Going to be a hell of an advantage for players if they catch on before logging. (If they were not forced out by now, I'm so salty lol.)

Last edited by Cameops on May 17, 2018, 7:23:24 AM
Same here!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info