In 3.3.0 we're adding and buffing some corruption outcomes! This is a buff.

"
ChanBalam wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
Some awesome ring corruption please.

I've got something up my sleeve for you :)
Ah, we are all still waiting....

Here you go! A sneaky hidden teaser.
Last edited by Bex_GGG on May 17, 2018, 11:15:55 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

POGGERS
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
This is a buff.

Unless you are looking to get a specific corruption on an item. Then further diluting the pool of possible unfavorable outcomes is a big nerf.
Good morning,

every morning I screen the new posts in forums and on reddit and only things since the "hype train" started were new item properties (vaal outcomes as a variante) and none-deep information about the new trap skills. Can't we get something really interesting, something hyping again? Is there something?

Actually I loose interest checking out Bex's news day to day, which I dislike tbh. You doing a great job, Bex! Just if you have, give us something jucy...
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
Some awesome ring corruption please.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

I'm starting to like you more and more. Golden question, based on that corruptions, it seems you're targeting specific build types, question is, will there be some trappers/miners specific corruptions?
Last edited by ShadowGenisys on May 18, 2018, 3:38:26 AM
increased skill effect duration ~ favourite mod
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Thanks for the feedback! Much appreciated. They'll stay in General Discussion :)

Could the Sneak Preview topics get a Tag like how Bug Reports use tags? So we can more easily locate the topics within GD.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
ChanBalam wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

I've got something up my sleeve for you :)
Ah, we are all still waiting....

Whoa! Nice. I'll take one with a side of fries. Please just add it to my stash.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
I guessed it was special corruptions buffs from one of the vaal temple mechanics, but finally, it will only be new vaal orb corruptions.
I don't know what to think about it: more good implicits are possible but there will be less chance to have what you need (in SSF, that won't worth it in most of cases)
Wow that's great some extra rng based things we can do... /s
IGN gubert

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info