SICK Searching Eye Craft

"
faustian1 wrote:
It has all t1, there is no higher cold tier. That said i am (still) wondering if it would be mirrorable if divined to near perfection, tho crit mult might be more desirable, but still gg for ele builds.

Without commenting on the jewel itself, I will say that almost everyone who is looking for a mirror item will look for a weapon or armor for example way before they bother with a jewel. Sure are some filthy rich people in standard, but you could be waiting a long time trying to sell jewels for a mirror+
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
Another nice one

Here's an advice: Don't listen to people on forums and in global about item prices.

I learned it the hard way. In abyss I dropped shaped sorcerer boots,linked it to chat to tell me approximate price. 15c they said. put it up for 3 ex and sold it after half an hour.

Same during this league. Gloves this time. They told me it was max 3-4 exalts. put it up for 15 ex and sold it after day and a half.

So yeah,I'm not that much experienced in this game I play casually,but its always better to judge it yourself,overprice it and slowly lower the price,than to sell valuable item for 10% of its price because a random guy told you its worthless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info