Dear bex....

Keep up the good work Bex, you must have nerves of steel and skin of iron.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on May 16, 2018, 10:01:26 PM
I like Bex. The times I've seen her hang around in ziz's chat she was being an absolute bro.
<3

Bex is the bext, but on the subject, I think all GGG staff deserve praise, even the invisible team, like the ones that work on the animations (love that skellies get an unnoticed stab animation a while ago but no one mentioned) and other optimizations. Please Bex, give praise to all your coworkers from us. Also we love you
"
Nenomitrosis wrote:
Bex is the bext, but on the subject, I think all GGG staff deserve praise, even the invisible team, like the ones that work on the animations (love that skellies get an unnoticed stab animation a while ago but no one mentioned) and other optimizations. Please Bex, give praise to all your coworkers from us. Also we love you

I totally agree! There are dozens of behind the scenes heroes the community don't know about who put so much hard work and passion into their work. Most of the time I am simply the messenger of their hard work. I will pass on your kind words for sure.
Awesome work Bex (and the rest of GGG)! I can't even begin to imagine just how much work goes into this game and everything related to it...
With all those news and spoilers snd so on for incursion I was wondering about a few things though: Will there be build of the week again this time? Is there a blooper video of the last season? Will we ever get Voltaxic 3D art?
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
Will there be build of the week again this time? Is there a blooper video of the last season? Will we ever get Voltaxic 3D art?

I'm not sure yet about Build of the Week! With all the skills and reworks it might be good to do another season right away.

We might do Season 8's bloopers after the Incursion league has launched.

I'll give the team a nudge about the Voltaxic 3D art.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Yes!
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
"
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
gandhar0 wrote:
The solwitch guy got apparently a probation.
Not sure how much of them you can accumulate till a permanent ban.

They're different things. You can get longer and longer probations, but they don't lead to an account ban. Some people got probations for a matter of years though.

You can get permanent probation. This means that you still have your account but you can't post anything.

I was on perma probation once for more than a year (bad times back then, I was quite toxic, so well deserved) and it took me ages to convince GGG to remove it. They don't normally do this, so it was an exception. After many pleas and proof that I'm no longer toxic they finally gave in.

I'm grateful though, because the IRL situations that made me so toxic are no longer there and I like to help people out on here. It was a lesson well learned.

I was just wondering.
There are some guys on the forums which have a red banned under their name instead of probation, so i asked what the precursor for that decision may be.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:
Will there be build of the week again this time? Is there a blooper video of the last season? Will we ever get Voltaxic 3D art?

I'm not sure yet about Build of the Week! With all the skills and reworks it might be good to do another season right away.

We might do Season 8's bloopers after the Incursion league has launched.

Thank you very much for the answers, Bex!
I really hope there will be a new build of the week, I love that series... so many creative builds in there :D
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
鬼殺し wrote:

#FreeBambi

/signed

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info