Dear bex....

The solwitch guy got apparently a probation.
Not sure how much of them you can accumulate till a permanent ban.
"
Completed 31 Challengesgandhar0 wrote:

They're different things. You can get longer and longer probations, but they don't lead to an account ban. Some people got probations for a matter of years though.
"
Completed 2 ChallengesShagsbeard wrote:
"

They're different things. You can get longer and longer probations, but they don't lead to an account ban. Some people got probations for a matter of years though.

Interesting.
I guess you speak from experience.
Many decades of it. Going on seven.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on May 16, 2018 1:53:27 PM
"
Many decades of it. Going on seven.

That's a lotta decades. Maths check out.
Thanks for the love! I am very grateful to be a part of this community.
BexSignature2017
Ah, so that's what happened. Strange, I just mended long-damaged fences with Solwitch. Bonding over Chinese Cartoons and all that.

Goes without saying that Bex is the greatest CM we've ever had and likely ever will have. We are not worthy, but we should try our best to be nonetheless.

There's something seriously meta about a trap meta in a game people have a lot of trouble quitting.
Last edited by 鬼殺し on May 16, 2018 7:27:50 PM
"
"

#FreeBambi
There's something seriously meta about a trap meta in a game people have a lot of trouble quitting.
Is he still on Probation? Dang.
It's for life. It was deemed that his shenanigans were demanding so much of Support's time and effort that a permanent removal, effectively, was the most efficient course.

I won't deny he kept them busy but a Scorched Earth response from GGG is...a little out of character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info