Dear bex....

I love you, you're a great addition to the GGG team.

saw solwitchs thread about you and that wasn't very kind of him to say such things.

so im here to spread positivity :3
Last bumped on May 17, 2018, 12:07:06 PM
This is definitely a much better thread. Bex deserves all the love and cupcakes.
Someone care to fill me in, seems i always miss the juicy stuff.
"
HappyRogue wrote:
Someone care to fill me in, seems i always miss the juicy stuff.
solwitch said a bunch of bad things towards bex. he wasn't Criticising her, he straight up just said some mean things.
There was a "dear Bex" thread posted that wasn't as flattering. It was done in jest, with tongue firmly planted in cheek, but it was veiled enough that someone who didn't know the poster wouldn't get it. It was removed. So this one is kind of a counter punch. Hope the OP means well.

He got his much sought after probation though.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on May 16, 2018, 10:50:40 AM
Bex makes scary pictures and owes us memes. :(
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
There was a "dear Bex" thread posted that wasn't as flattering. It was done in jest, with tongue firmly planted in cheek, but it was veiled enough that someone who didn't know the poster wouldn't get it. It was removed. So this one is kind of a counter punch. Hope the OP means well.

He got his much sought after probation though.

I see more drinking straws in his future.
Bex owes us for that build of the week that chris did, 0/10
Bex touched my butt.
Dear Bex.....

Spoiler
pizza in the oven, don't forget to water the plants, ciao

"
Sarno wrote:
Bex makes scary pictures and owes us memes. :(

They ain't scary, bit on the morbid side but even that not that much compared to some of the digital art i was browsing recently.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info