map device change?

about 700 times a day I accidentally enter a portal instead of clicking the map device, this might be a bit controversial, but could you change it to a different button if possible like Y to open the device?

or make the targeting on it different? personally I'd be far less annoyed if I accidently opened the map device instead of entering a portal, 1 second wasted instead of having to sit through 2 loading screens cuz you misclicked would be nice
Last bumped on May 18, 2018, 5:18:49 AM
wait no, I'VE DONE IT. I'VE CRACKED THE CODE!!!

Okay on strongboxes you can either use Y to use currency, or A to activate, that means you can make the map device do the same? So you could make it so you can use either A or Y to open the map device. This would make it so you will never accidentally enter a portal again if you start using Y to open the device
And strongboxes need the same threat as clasped hands got, easy up or down to target boxes no mathet how many monsters there are around you.
same for shrines, otherwise divine shrines can be really tough tanking the mobs while trying to get the target on that shrine...
"
Viljan wrote:
And strongboxes need the same threat as clasped hands got, easy up or down to target boxes no mathet how many monsters there are around you.

Wat...

Are you saying that I can automatically target a clasped hand by using the Y button? Or, up/down or whatever?

Those friggin' things... I've almost stopped trying to open them. Are you saying there is a sure way?

/listens intently
"
Morkonan wrote:
"
Viljan wrote:

Wat...

Are you saying that I can automatically target a clasped hand by using the Y button? Or, up/down or whatever?

Those friggin' things... I've almost stopped trying to open them. Are you saying there is a sure way?

/listens intently

i have no idea what they are saying I think they misunderstood the thread
"
noodlezoo wrote:
"
Morkonan wrote:
"
Viljan wrote:

Wat...

/listens intently

i have no idea what they are saying I think they misunderstood the thread

My post was a fix this aswell suggestion.
Both problem has with no mouse/auto targeting to do.

I have entered a old portal/complete map several times, instead of targeting the map device.
I have also had gtreat problem with opening clasped hands in the past but not anymore.
I have tryed to ignore all monsters with the idea to open a strongbox before i start killing everything, but thats very hard to even impossible at times, this target problem with monsters around you also includes shrines like filix mentions.
Shrines and strongboxes has the exact problem clasped hands had, so i want them to get the same fix as clasped hands got, clasped hands are now focus target when you push the joystick up or down, strongboxes are not focus target by using the joystick thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info