[Highgate Act-9] Sin, block the path

Hello I just resume the "problem" in just a gif just enjoy watching, and replicate it is very simple
if you run to blood Aqueduct from the waypoint you can make this :)
Idk if this goes here but maybe it's relevant.

Last edited by Henry_GGG on May 17, 2018, 7:29:02 AM
Last bumped on May 18, 2018, 1:16:38 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
What's the bug? That you can't walk through an npc?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
From the picture it seems that there is some kind of desync where the server and the client can't agree on whether the player can walk through or not. I've seen it happen in a few other places, but never in a way that I could reliably reproduce.
"
lucasrossi wrote:
Hello I just resume the "problem" in just a gif just enjoy watching, and replicate it is very simple

Thank you for the report. We're looking into this.

This will occur here and for certain other NPC's, such as the Masters, when they're not present in town.
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
This will occur here and for certain other NPC's, such as the Masters, when they're not present in town.
I haven't tested recently but this can also happen with movement skills in Act3 City of Sarn at Clarissa after she's left her rock and in hideouts on guild stashes when the player isn't in a guild.
Same thing with Sin in Act 10, in town. Most NPCs have hard collision, Sin gives me this wobbly, weirdy movement like my character is trying to pass through him and does succeed in doing so, but still sticks to him until I change direction. It feels like desync, but it always happens and only when I get too close to sin.

Character is stuck in the same animation frame, feels spongy, moves slowly, and even moves back a bit sometimes.
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
lucasrossi wrote:

The spot in Act 10 The Ravaged Square where Innocence spawns to open the way to Kitava also has invisible collision even when Innocence is not there. It's been there since 3.0 and I've been getting stuck on it every single time I pass through there.
"
enjoto wrote:
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
lucasrossi wrote:

The spot in Act 10 The Ravaged Square where Innocence spawns to open the way to Kitava also has invisible collision even when Innocence is not there. It's been there since 3.0 and I've been getting stuck on it every single time I pass through there.

you mean this one?

It's not a desync between the client and server is just a hitbox that automatic path route doesn't recognize because sometimes there's no NPC in that path.
"
lucasrossi wrote:

you mean this one?

It's not a desync between the client and server is just a hitbox that automatic path route doesn't recognize because sometimes there's no NPC in that path.

No I mean this spot Ravaged Square, where Innocence spawns to open the way to The Canals

Before you do the quest that spawns him there that spot has invisible collision and when moving through where Innocence is standing you get stuck in place even though there is nothing in the way.

Edit: I think you were replying to the person before me but quoted my comment instead.
Last edited by enjoto on May 15, 2018, 6:54:04 AM
Frustrating as hell.

I did a 500 run of Blood Aqueducts just before the last patch and didn't have it happen at all, since the patch it happens every damn time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info