Incursion League Start Date (XBOX)

Will the Incursion league begin at the same time on xbox as PC or is there expected to be a delay again similar to the launch of Bestiary?

Thx.
Last bumped on May 18, 2018, 1:53:41 PM
We don't even have the supporter packs so I'd say delay.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
Incursion League will launch of June 4th on Xbox One.

"
rangerDangerr wrote:

The supporter packs are coming with patch 3.2.4, should be later this week! We're working out one final issue with the build, as soon as that's resolved we'll push the patch out as quick as we can.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:

"
rangerDangerr wrote:

The supporter packs are coming with patch 3.2.4, should be later this week! We're working out one final issue with the build, as soon as that's resolved we'll push the patch out as quick as we can.

That's certainly a bold timeline, it only gives you a weekend to fix and get MS approval for a build with fixes for whatever first day bugs turn up on the PC build.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
Summoner wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:

"
rangerDangerr wrote:

That's certainly a bold timeline, it only gives you a weekend to fix and get MS approval for a build with fixes for whatever first day bugs turn up on the PC build.

Its where we should be but too bad that we don't get to start on a weekend like our PC overlords.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info