how do i get access to new bestiary gear ?

I have seen and looked on people doing the bosses and so on, on youtube. But none explane how they got to that/those zone/s in the first place (of those i seen)

Could anybody please be so kind to tell me, how i get i to those zones ? I am guessing i have to capture a certain beast and sacrifice it, but where to do so ? or maybe i am completely wrong and thats not the way.

I want Craiceann, First of the Deep mainly , since none are selling the helmet from that set. So i need to farm it myself. Others i have bought, but for some reason not a single helmet for sale.

Thanks in advance :)
Last bumped on May 21, 2018, 1:54:07 PM
Pretty much you don't have much luck getting the beasts that are used as portals to these bosses this late. They will only spawn on maps at certain tiers, I don't know the cutoffs off hand but pretty much all late game maps in the red. And even then, you have to get lucky with the right specific beast spawning. I played on and off all league and have seen only 2 of the 4 and obviously, they are the least rare and the drops are worthless. The crab and tiger stuff is pretty much only if you can afford it time and currency wise.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
The creatures required for the portals are the Saqawine Rhex, Craicic Spider Crab, Fenumul Hybrid Arachnid, and Farric Tiger Alpha. They appear from, respectively, maps of tiers 5, 7, 10, and 13 (and up, of course).

However, what (red) Bestiary creatures spawn is completely random outside of the minimum zone level requirements.
Thanks alot both of you :)

Is there any map with Tidal Island layout ? i often found named craps yellow and red in the normal zones when i farmed em for awhile.

wonder if that trend moves over to maps :)
Last edited by Rathengar on May 14, 2018, 5:54:22 PM
Like Velari said, their spawns are completely random. If you could specifically force crab beast spawns the items wouldn't be nearly as expensive or rare as they are. It is purely that the lower tier beasts are seen more often so their drops are more available.

You can get tidal island/shore map tilesets that are weighted towards crab mob spawns but means crap all for beast spawns. You are looking way too late in the league for what you are suggesting to be true without it already being found out and farmed and common knowledge.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on May 14, 2018, 10:34:36 PM
I dont get why you keep saying it way too late in league two of you... i mean ..no one is selling it... so kinda my only option to try find a crap myself if i wanna finish my set.

And sure it could have been common knowledge, aparently these monsters names was common knowledge and still i didtn know those. Kinda why i asked you know, hehe :P

But thanks for your input. :)
I'm saying it's too late because you are kind of relying on something that has toughly the rarity of a t1 unique like kaoms heart. You have 2 weeks left in the league. They are not adding bestiary to the core game. Sure farm like hell if you really want to try for it but you then have to farm high enough tier maps, get lucky and get the actual spider crab, fight the boss crab, then hope like hell you get the helmet instead of the other parts you want.

If you have nothing else better to do and that is your goal, all the power to you. Just don't get your hopes up that you will accomplish it. Like I said, I haven't even seen the spider crab or alpha tiger all league.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Note that the only thing you have control over to maximise your chances for the Craicic Spider Crab is to run specifically tier seven, eight, and nine maps.
Any lower, and the Craicic Spider Crab cannot spawn. Any higher, and you actually lower your chances - the Hybrid Arachnid and Tiger Alpha will get added to the pool, diluting your chances of getting specifically the Spider Crab. That's not a big difference, since they are rare, and encountering them wouldn't be the worst thing in the world as you could trade them and they're highly valued, but I'm mentioning it because it does have an effect on the odds of encountering the one thing you're looking for.
That tier 7,8,9 tip i first read yesterday , 19 hour (yea i sleeped, not included) later i got the first one trapped ..sadly it was the Rhex i found clearly haha. 50% chance and i ofcause i get the wrong 50% :P

Thank all for replies once again, i keep trying :P
Geh suddenly alot of em for sale. Guess people realize its about to be end of league and want rid of em.

Tried 3 runs so far and gotten 3 helmets :P

So full set complete now yay.

(This is on Bre001 server)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info