Crafting doesn’t work?

So I’ve been playing the game and trying desperately to get the crafting system to work, but I can not get any crafting item to work, be it orbs, scraps, whetstones, essences, you name it. Can someone please explain to me EXACTLY how to make these things function in game, because no matter where I look I cannot find this information. And before anyone gets smart with me, yes I’ve gone through the help page for currencies and read all the descriptions, so it’s not like I’m trying to use incompatible items together.
Last bumped on May 17, 2018, 4:10:08 PM
"
KeonFeldgradz wrote:
So I’ve been playing the game and trying desperately to get the crafting system to work, but I can not get any crafting item to work, be it orbs, scraps, whetstones, essences, you name it. Can someone please explain to me EXACTLY how to make these things function in game, because no matter where I look I cannot find this information. And before anyone gets smart with me, yes I’ve gone through the help page for currencies and read all the descriptions, so it’s not like I’m trying to use incompatible items together.

I got two ideas, eather you are using wrong buttons on the controller or you are experiencing a super rare bug.
"
KeonFeldgradz wrote:

Usually, you just press a when your cursor is over any orb. then you move to the item you want to use it on (its not allowed to be geared or depending on what you use, have gems in the sockets ( I think whetstones or scraps work even with gems in)) and press A for one time use, or X if you want to use that orb repeatedly. In case you have the orbs in any public premium tab, A won't work as its bound to set a price, so you first have to move it to your inventory.

If that doesn't cut it, I also have no clue.
"
KeonFeldgradz wrote:

How many times have you tried to craft? If it's just the once, then you may have gotten an item "stuck" on your cursor, likely due to a full inventory. When that happens, you can't see it on the cursor and clicking on things won't do anything. It used to be a common issue, but they've sort of fixed it. (It can still happen.) If it happens, try to click on a blank space, somewhere, use the "drop" ("x"? ) command, or try to click on whatever stack it belongs in.

The crafting system does work. It's usually easiest to put the item in the stash page with all your crafting materials so you can easily apply the ones you need. But, you can apply crafting items in any window that can hold a craftable item AFAIK.

If you still can't craft, then you'll need Tech Support, maybe a reinstall and the like.
I appreciate y’alls comments. It was because I had the gear equipped and it had sockets that were currently in use. Unsocketed the gem and was lucky enough to have things work out how I wanted. Really wish the game told you these things in the first place, would have saved me a lot of headache.
Pretty sure it explains it in the in game tutorial? Hit start and there should be hints and tips
"
KeonFeldgradz wrote:
I appreciate y’alls comments. It was because I had the gear equipped and it had sockets that were currently in use. Unsocketed the gem and was lucky enough to have things work out how I wanted. Really wish the game told you these things in the first place, would have saved me a lot of headache.

It's an understandable "newbie" mistake. I didn't look at much of the tutes, either. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info