Xbox POE Bad auction house, low population, lack of items

Low population + lack of players on the Xbox version adding the awful auction house and lack of items and exalts/chaos which never drops. My Xbox journey is over and i am heading back to pc where you can actually find items for all the different builds currently available and actually have access to the necessary items. I thought it will be fun to play the Xbox version but there is barely anyone around, auction house is a ridiculous 30 exa for uniques..., impossible to find items which is required for builds... why bother when i go on standard PC and buy it for like 3-10 chaos orb.
#
What were you guys thinking when you released it on Xbox......
You guys need to either increased the drop rate of items and currency or let the xbox version wither away till there is barely anyone left.

The current system you have on PC will not work on Xbox simply put there is not enough players so combine that with a low drop rate of required items such as exalt/chaos/ and other various type of currency the xbox version of the game will stay in a permanent coma for a very very longtime.
Last edited by xLayiahix on May 13, 2018, 4:15:43 AM
Last bumped on May 16, 2018, 3:17:33 PM
In my experience of POE in xbox was all well before version 3.0, then regressed on an absurd level that ends up getting exhausting to play.
As I said before in other post, it seems (Ctrl C + Ctrl V), if the game runs perfectly and wants it to run in a lower or mobile version, it should be optimized and suitable for this.
Last edited by stark_47 on May 16, 2018, 3:20:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info