flashback event (missed opportunity)

So I just read that league specific items will not drop when you get those mods. I think this is a big mistake on your part and I will explain why. I personally have been looking for a headhunter belt since it came out on the PC. Now you best believe if that item had a chance of dropping during event although it is a very very small chance I would still be playing non stop. It would be work, sleep, play rinse and repeat. Not only that if we got a couple more into the market maybe we could drop that 100 ex price tag on them, I know this sounds selfish on my part but I'm pretty sure I'm not alone here.
Last bumped on May 9, 2018, 9:52:01 AM
Very selfish dont care if i ever get a HH tbf.
Last edited by colinbass on May 4, 2018, 4:27:12 PM
Would be nice to see some of these items, but I also don't really care for HH either.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
Lets just accept that some items are and should be rare and expensive.

League specific wont drop and that is cool too.
Already flashback has the most loot dropping ever so really dont see the issue.
"
V3mpa1N wrote:
Lets just accept that some items are and should be rare and expensive.

League specific wont drop and that is cool too.
Already flashback has the most loot dropping ever so really dont see the issue.

AFAIK, League Specific items WILL drop on Maps modded using Zana's device, they just won't drop on regularly generated storyline zones or regular Atlas maps.

Is there a link to an official statement by GGG regarding this?

However, you can get legacy League gear using the Bestiary "Craft Unique Item." And, you had better do it right now, since Bestiary won't be transitioning to Standard play and that means that you won't be able to as easily acquire any legacy League items that were in Leagues BEFORE the XBox version went live.

TLDR: IF you want a decent chance of ever having a Legacy League item, abuse the heck out of the Bestiary "Craft Unique" item while it lasts or you'll end up farming (and paying for it) League Map Mods.

So far, I've gotten three Legacy League uniques using the Bestiary recipes. ALSO - Don't forget you can "Convert" a Unique to another Unique using the Bestiary recipe and this can also give you a Legacy League unique item that would be impossible for you to get any other way. Oh - Don't forget Talisman recipes, either.

IOW - Farm Bestiary "Craft" and "Convert" Unique recipes all day, every day, if you want to have unique League-only items available or for your account on Standard on XBox from leagues that went on before the game came to XBox. For some items, it's your only chance to get one right now.
Last edited by Morkonan on May 9, 2018, 9:52:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info