Loot filter idea for the race and SSF players

Hello amazing people of GGG, before all, nice work and keep doing great (sorry for my english, im from Argentina)

Im streaming PoE since Breach league, i have 3500 hours played in steam and xbox one and i have a small sugestion, wishing you considerate plz plz:

The actual neversink loot filter in xbox one (regular, semi, all of them) no show FULL WYRMSCALE base at any level, and for ones who play (like me) in SSF mode, is very complicate get bases for chance. In PC we can edit the filter with filterblade, but here we cant.

My idea, can you take like 30 minutes and edit a semi-strict filter or regular one of Neversink and put the uniques bases for chance for show plz. Like carved wand for Poet's Pen, Occultist for Shavrone, Silk boots for Ullr, etc. You can name the filter NEVERSINK SSF or something.

Takes 30 minutes max and we, the poeple who play SSF can enjoy a filter for us. Actually im trying puting default filter but at high levels doesnt show that bases too.

I buy 2 quad tabs for items bases and can got them cause i dont see them.

Thanks very much!
Last bumped on May 4, 2018, 4:02:41 PM
Please guys, need that filter.
Last edited by akenathos on Apr 28, 2018, 10:34:13 AM
Last time I asked GGG about this they said that they do not edit loot filters. Maybe we will see custom loot filters for 3.3
"
noodlezoo wrote:
Last time I asked GGG about this they said that they do not edit loot filters. Maybe we will see custom loot filters for 3.3

I dont know why, but in the PC Neversink filter i actually can see Full wyrmscale base but in the xbox one dont. Its very important for the ones who play SSF cause even in the default setting the bases doesnt showed up, we dont have the option to deactivate all filters either. I have to kill some monsters and press R stick to see in minuscule size the others items filter doesnt show, but thats annoying.
Im waiting for the race, so havent played much lately, but im quite sure filter 2 is showing chanse worthy items.

Anyway, this post is about your wish, not mine or the next person or the next and the next and the next.

GGG stated few months ago that they like to give us the option to customize our own filter.
I would love to choose my own list of items with the colour and sound i like, but i hope they are spending time on other more important stuff.
"
Viljan wrote:
Im waiting for the race, so havent played much lately, but im quite sure filter 2 is showing chanse worthy items.

Anyway, this post is about your wish, not mine or the next person or the next and the next and the next.

GGG stated few months ago that they like to give us the option to customize our own filter.
I would love to choose my own list of items with the colour and sound i like, but i hope they are spending time on other more important stuff.

No one of the Neversink filters in the game right now show the Full Wyrmscale base (Belly of the beast), only shows Glorious Plate, Sorcerer Boots and Leather Belts. Im trying the default filter too but doesnt show either. When you play in Standard mode you dont have any problem cause you can buy the stuff, when the bestiary league starts i do all content in like a week, but SSF is other thing very diferent, you actually need planificate your journey and get items bases are pretty important.

I dont see the way (except for GGG make a loot filter for chance bases or SSF) that they can give the players the chance of edit a filter and use it in the xbox ecosystem. If they edit a filter, even the default one and upload for us in the game takes max 30min of work and can help a lot of people.
Bumped
Hello,

NeverSink has been in touch with me and is working on some SSF friendly race filters. I'm going to see what can be done about having these included in an update prior to the race beginning.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello,

NeverSink has been in touch with me and is working on some SSF friendly race filters. I'm going to see what can be done about having these included in an update prior to the race beginning.

I love you guys, ty!!!!
For those who have not seen or don't follow the Reddit page:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/8gcnoz/lootfilter_neversinks_itemfilter_version_574/

"
We've built 6 special SSF/Archetype presets, each with 2 strictness's! These can be used for non-SSF as well, the main difference is that they lean heavily towards the rares used by that 1 archetype.

These 12 "Flashback/SSF filters" are also coming to XBOX. They're not a permanent thing, so they will only be available until 3.3 (unlike my "normal" 6 filters).
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info