Is there a build that's good as a league starter, mapping and uber elder viable?

Just started the game this league and looking to try a new build for the next one! Played Sunder Jugg for this league.
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2018, 9:33:53 AM
Pretty much any totem based build.
Reave/Blade flurry champion, mathil has a build on it, crazy damage and good survivability. Not very expensive either, 5-10 ex will clear the game for ya.
"
Domah wrote:
Pretty much any totem based build.

totems are really bad for uber elder, slayer or ascendant slayer and jugg.
Problem with totems is that they get frozen, u can get stun immune totems, but u cant make them immune to freeze and chill.
My recomendation would be ascendant slayer/raider sunder for up to level 90 with 1h axes, and respec at 90+ to 1h swords and use reave/blade flurry
Last edited by Aetherium on Apr 26, 2018, 3:30:10 AM
molten strike

PF/raider

it can get quite expensive if you want it to, but it works without much investment

the leveling is easy thanks to ancestral call.

and it's one of the best uber elder killers.
BladeVortex for Shadow from LiftingNerdBro. Or anything that youll like from him.
specters or golems are laughably cheap and can clear pretty much everything (golementalist can do hogm as a bonus). they're quite slow tho.
Second-class poe gamer
After 5 builds, 5 tests, all "meta" (so far this season) and all the claims that go around I can definately tell you, you will most likely need boss killer toon, map clear toon, HOGM clear toon and uber lab toon just to play the game.
The best one all around build that can do shaper and all elders I managed to complete is Oni Grooshi Chieftan with 8700 life, with Lightpoacher, Thombfist + ele weakness corrupt. However it can't be adapted to clear HOGM because of mull_gubben and it also can't be a league starter because you need to sink 10 ex into it.
Last edited by Rinzlow on Apr 26, 2018, 5:47:46 AM
"
Rinzlow wrote:
After 5 builds, 5 tests, all "meta" (so far this season) and all the claims that go around I can definately tell you, you will most likely need boss killer toon, map clear toon, HOGM clear toon and uber lab toon just to play the game.
The best one all around build that can do shaper and all elders I managed to complete is Oni Grooshi Chieftan with 8700 life, with Lightpoacher, Thombfist + ele weakness corrupt. However it can't be adapted to clear HOGM because of mull_gubben and it also can't be a league starter because you need to sink 10 ex into it.

a lot of builds can do multiple or all of those

mine's only problem is HOGM, anything else is easy.
I destroy maps, can do uber elder deathless, uber lab is easily doable too (of course it's not the best labrunner ever but it can do it no problem)

or if you run GC miner you can shit overl iterally anything

uber lab is easy thanks to MoM
HOGM is easy
uber elder not hard either cos you kill his phases in like seconds.
and it destroys maps
Last edited by shaunika90 on Apr 26, 2018, 5:57:08 AM
"
shaunika90 wrote:
"
Rinzlow wrote:

a lot of builds can do multiple or all of those

mine's only problem is HOGM, anything else is easy.
I destroy maps, can do uber elder deathless, uber lab is easily doable too (of course it's not the best labrunner ever but it can do it no problem)

or if you run GC miner you can shit overl iterally anything

uber lab is easy thanks to MoM
HOGM is easy
uber elder not hard either cos you kill his phases in like seconds.
and it destroys maps

Sorry dude but you don't know how new players think. GC miner is a glasscannon that dies when something farts in his direction. As I explained to alot of new players, when they look at someones build videos, these guys, like myself have done shaper 1000 times and can play against endgame content blindfolded. there is no such thing in this game as an allrounder, there is only broken meta builds and they are now down to maybe 1 or 2 per season and usually the unique that goes along those build get's as high as 30 exalts (this legaue Zerphi Flask VD). So don't preach "I destroy everything" because that only works for people who in first 3 days of league hit level 95 and have few ex in their stashes...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info