My shield throw got 850k?

https://pastebin.com/WT6B82Ug

Could someone take a look at the pob, and see if the dps is calculated right, There's no setting for ele overload, so it always on? And I heard that shield throw vs single target, the shield copy hits, and also one shard hits the same single target, so would that them I got 70% more damage then it's showing? Or does it count both the copy as well as the shard hitting the one target.
Meta = cattle

-ty men
Last edited by I0wa on Apr 24, 2018, 11:18:21 PM
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2018, 9:58:02 AM
SO I found it says 1.2 mill with flaks
Meta = cattle

-ty men
"
I0wa wrote:
SO I found it says 1.2 mill with flaks

Against white mobs, with op gear and really op jewels... Dps by itself isn't an issue when u spend, I would say over 30 ex
Still trash tier clearspeed.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Nah thats legit but is actually a good summary of the problem with SST, that gear is fairly retarded and only gets to 850k it'd go way above that on just about anything else. I personally found scaling crit and flat ele damage vastly outperformed any of the other options for SST which i found a bit sad :(
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
Nah thats legit but is actually a good summary of the problem with SST, that gear is fairly retarded and only gets to 850k it'd go way above that on just about anything else. I personally found scaling crit and flat ele damage vastly outperformed any of the other options for SST which i found a bit sad :(

Dunno, I got 820k shaper dps, 7.2k life, 1.1k regen, 56 damage reduce, w/o endurance charges. I'm sailing through shaper and guardians rn. I don't see anything wrong with sst, you just gotta use your brain when your building it
Meta = cattle

-ty men
"
I0wa wrote:
Dunno, I got 820k shaper dps, 7.2k life, 1.1k regen, 56 damage reduce, w/o endurance charges.

Are you talking about PineView character? If so I fail to see where you got this numbers from. My PoB shows 6.7k life, 800 net regen, 37% reduction against the weakest Shaper attack w/o endurance charges which translates into 0.57 phys damage taken (49%/0.46 with charges). Damage-wise it's 550k initial hit with 50 rage stacks, savage hit, Cat's Agility and frenzies. How do you get frenzy charges in a boss fight btw? You have no frenzy generation against bosses.

Does anyone know if it's possible for SST shards to hit the original target? I can't seem to find anything about it.
"
I0wa wrote:
"
Draegnarrr wrote:

Dunno, I got 820k shaper dps, 7.2k life, 1.1k regen, 56 damage reduce, w/o endurance charges. I'm sailing through shaper and guardians rn. I don't see anything wrong with sst, you just gotta use your brain when your building it

Oh i'm not saying you won't sail through i'm just saying with gear like that you'd be doing far more with something else thats all, you do ~ 50% more damage by putting bladeflurry in with a reasonable 1hander for example even though you 0 nodes / jewels that effect it rofl >< (thanks GGG) which is really underwhelming you've gone all out to support SST here and its still medicore compared to a whole host of skills.

@etuhoha turn point blank on and shards can hit the original target if you get 2 chains i think but other than that no
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Apr 26, 2018, 8:20:34 AM
Whats so special about his gear? Sure the weapon is good and it seems to have eaten most of his currency but the rest seem pretty average stuff most players have.
"
Draegnarrr wrote:

@etuhoha turn point blank on and shards can hit the original target if you get 2 chains i think but other than that no

Thanks, it looks much better now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info