How many people here actually complete high tier content?

With as small as the forum community here is and the player base in general on XB I think it's a relevant question.

What have you completed, and what kind of character are you doing it on?

I've only got 3 maps left on my Atlas - Shaper, HoTGM, and Vaal Temple.
Running 2 characters this league: jugg cleave (guardian and lab farmer) and necro zombies (everything else).

Better Xbox Discord, better community, better experience:

https://discord.gg/ASXwHp
Last bumped on May 4, 2018, 10:13:24 AM
A buddy and myself have ran every league together so far. We make it to shaper but have not killed yet. Only able to do 2/3 of HoTGM. I usually do some sort of ranged / spell caster or totem build (5-7 chars each league) and he runs mainly melee (2-3 char per league). We have always had >10 maps left for full completion each league also.

Uber labs have been pretty strait forward. We have managed to do them every league, though we don't farm them. The rubberbanding through traps is mainly what keeps us away.

I love ARPG's but hate mouse and keyboard, so this was perfect when it came to console. Buddy has only played a handful of ARPG's but he is hooked on PoE. We both dislike the trade economy on console, but everything else has been improving each month.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
I am just stating end game content.
As this is my second playthrough I am finding it easier this go round/ (I messed up my assassin skill spec)

My issue is getting Map drops. Currently a 72 Oni Goroshi Jugg. (may swap to Chieftain)

Agree the trading needs work.
Have only completed 2 maps as of yet.
157/157 War for the atlas killed everything but uber atziri which i could have done if people had not been price fixing immortal hope fragment.HOTGM had help from Tim Kane on his Sunder build killed Shaper 30+ times got 4 Starforges 2 dying suns all on Raise Spectre Necromancer also made 150 ex.Only play Hardcore or SSF now or try new builds on standard.Never played the game on PC.
Last edited by colinbass on Apr 24, 2018, 9:31:09 AM
Where is the best spot to farm unique and quality gear?
By the time next Christmases league starts. I may have a FULL understanding of the mechanics of this game 😁
I've done about 45/157 maps wise.

Started with a Reave Champion, got him to lv87, but due to the hit detection issues with Reave I can't bare to run it anymore on the Atlas.
Decided to try a FB Raider and got her to lv84 over the weekend. Cleared Moon Temple for a memory frag with little issue aside from the entropy part of Evasion - when I do get hit it hurts, bad.

My Champion's much stouter on the defense side so I may go back to him and change to Cleave to run the higher tier maps. Clearing on my Raider though is the most fun I've had playing this game; when everything is going in your favor it's so good, but then BAM, Entropy smacks you in the face and you're left scratching your head thinking 25k+ evasion should account for something.
This is my first Evasion based character so I'm still learning.
...this escalated quickly.
Last edited by thMadHatter83 on Apr 25, 2018, 9:47:51 AM
Oni Goroshi Molten Strike Jugg
"
thMadHatter83 wrote:
I've done about 45/157 maps wise.

Started with a Reave Champion, got him to lv87, but due to the hit detection issues with Reave I can't bare to run it anymore on the Atlas.
Decided to try a FB Raider and got her to lv84 over the weekend. Cleared Moon Temple for a memory frag with little issue aside from the entropy part of Evasion - when I do get hit it hurts, bad.

My Champion's much stouter on the defense side so I may go back to him and change to Cleave to run the higher tier maps. Clearing on my Raider though is the most fun I've had playing this game; when everything is going in your favor it's so good, but then BAM, Entropy smacks you in the face and you're left scratching you head thinking 25k+ evasion should account for something.
This is my first Evasion based character so I'm still learning.

My feeling is that:
Mindblowing health regen, life leech or crazy mind over mather setup is tier one defence.. uber elder builds seems to include this.

Then you want to include several tier two:
Spell dodge, spell block, armour and or just layers of reduced damage taken.

Always someone that will ignore it by using worlds best dps, but good luck using that tactic.
Im yet to learn how to reach these crazy regen/leech numbers
"
Redoryx wrote:
Where is the best spot to farm unique and quality gear?
By the time next Christmases league starts. I may have a FULL understanding of the mechanics of this game 😁

You really can't target farm uniques unless they are locked as boss drops (Atz, Shaper, Elder ect) or farming div cards from certain maps like say Volcano for Kaom's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info