flashback rewards

Are the mtx reward pools for the flashback split among the 4 variants (sc,hc,scssf,hcssf) or is it all one big pool for all but demigods? Also, do we have any idea how likely it will be to win the mtx?
There's no powercreep here. Creep implies it's slow and could be overlooked, this is a full out sprint.
Last bumped on Jun 2, 2018, 6:41:33 AM
"
cpurdy777 wrote:
Are the mtx reward pools for the flashback split among the 4 variants (sc,hc,scssf,hcssf) or is it all one big pool for all but demigods?

One big pool for all four game modes.

"
cpurdy777 wrote:
Also, do we have any idea how likely it will be to win the mtx?

I won only one item in such events so far. Besides guaranteed box.

E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
I wouldn't go into it expecting to win anything unless you plan on going for 100 and think you can do it in a week.
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
"
cpurdy777 wrote:
Are the mtx reward pools for the flashback split among the 4 variants (sc,hc,scssf,hcssf) or is it all one big pool for all but demigods?

One big pool for all four game modes.

"
cpurdy777 wrote:
Also, do we have any idea how likely it will be to win the mtx?

I won only one item in such events so far. Besides guaranteed box.

The hell is that dishrag mate? Oh well, at least you won something..
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Apr 23, 2018, 6:59:53 AM
The league sounds fun. Like really fun. So going into it leveling multiple characters expecting to win something won't really work very well, except for your first level 35 which is guaranteed. The rolls will be random, like a lottery chance and I've never won so much as a dollar from a lottery ticket :P
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

being that beastiary is active if you really win the lottery you might see farrul :O
i played flachpack event 85 slayer NAME masterslayerone and i got mystery box bat when i try look some stats on website it show zero it seems to me that its like i newer even played flachpack event ??? how fix this. it did not register my flachpack game play some how help pls.

i will not butting my money this game any more if not work like it shod be.
Last edited by finjone on Jun 2, 2018, 5:40:45 AM
"
finjone wrote:
i played flachpack event 85 slayer NAME masterslayerone and i got mystery box bat when i try look some stats on website it show zero it seems to me that its like i newer even played flachpack event ??? how fix this. it did not register my flachpack game play some how help pls.

i will not butting my money this game any more if not work like it shod be.
finjone, what kind of stats are you looking for?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info