What happens to Bestiary atlas, masters, etc. progress when it ends?

Wondering if I will actually get any benefits from working on it there, or if I can just skip it because it will be wiped and pointless.
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2018, 12:39:25 PM
No one knows if anything specific to bestiary will be merged (the beasts and the menagerie)

pretty sure progress is fine though on the atlas it's merged and with the highest progression one overwriting the one with less.

Your stash and all characters will be merged with their parent league (HC beast > HC)etc.

Once the new league starts though you will be starting from a blank slate if you want to play in it, either that or you play standard will all your stuff.

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Apr 22, 2018, 2:46:51 PM
Here's the old info about Atlas merge, but I am not sure about sextants, since their number is now limited to 1-5.

As for Masters, Master with higher level is chosen (their exp doesn't add, but their decoration points do). Hideout with more decorations will stay.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
Iangyratu wrote:
Here's the old info about Atlas merge, but I am not sure about sextants, since their number is now limited to 1-5.

As for Masters, Master with higher level is chosen (their exp doesn't add, but their decoration points do). Hideout with more decorations will stay.

Thanks! It's a shame it isn't added XP though.
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
No one knows if anything specific to bestiary will be merged (the beasts and the menagerie)

pretty sure progress is fine though on the atlas it's merged and with the highest progression one overwriting the one with less.

Your stash and all characters will be merged with their parent league (HC beast > HC)etc.

Once the new league starts though you will be starting from a blank slate if you want to play in it, either that or you play standard will all your stuff.

Hmm, I'm not sure if there's a point in playing a league unless you're playing for the rank because it makes you feel good to play it like a second job. I do play it like that sometimes though, like now, because I need to create a new character anyway. And also I was tired of my 4 stash tabs, so I have more space now for awhile.
"
FrozenOne wrote:
Hmm, I'm not sure if there's a point in playing a league unless you're playing for the rank

I play leagues for the league mechanics, for the fresh start, and for a better economy. I have no aspirations to ever get anywhere on the ladder, most of my characters end up somewhere around level 80 - 85.
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"
FrozenOne wrote:
Hmm, I'm not sure if there's a point in playing a league unless you're playing for the rank

I play leagues for the league mechanics, for the fresh start, and for a better economy. I have no aspirations to ever get anywhere on the ladder, most of my characters end up somewhere around level 80 - 85.

Ah, that is also a good explanation. I know a guy who likes fresh starts as well. Whenever we used to play, he would always want to start anew, whereas I always wanted to continue instead, so we were always in unsaid conflict about it. I also don't trade or even interact, so that doesn't apply to me. Thanks for sharing! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info