Hide items from 'Remove only' tabs in trade search

Sometimes, when I want to buy item on standart or hardcore, the seller says that item just lies in stash on standart after prev league. Of course, he doesn't want to log out.

Is it possible to somehow filter such items?
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2018, 4:47:08 AM
This is not a good solution - i know quite some people, me included, that are playing standard or are willing to log into it for good trades and who are having lots of sale-tabs as remove-only.

A way better aproach is to:
1) set public tabs automatically to non-public after league (so if you are willing to trade in standard you have to turn it on again)
2) have the option to filter in what league someone is playing currently, similar to how the AFK tag works now.

Shouldnt be to hard to do and would solve quite a bit of issues (specially the first one)
Last edited by marcmarc on Apr 20, 2018, 8:21:50 AM
Do remove only even work as premium tabs? I would expect them to turn into 'normal' tabs when they are remove only.
you can always use https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard - it shows items from players who are actually online in standard, excluding those in the temp league
"
rzuk892 wrote:
you can always use https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard - it shows items from players who are actually online in standard, excluding those in the temp league

I thoght it shows items on standart of all online players, not only those who play standart. Are you you sure that it works the way you said?
I've checked this out, official trade site really shows only online people in selected league. Thank's for your help!
"
Sinthetick wrote:
Do remove only even work as premium tabs? I would expect them to turn into 'normal' tabs when they are remove only.

If it was a public tab when it merges then it's still a public tab, it's just a remove only tab. It has the same color and name and everything.
"
marcmarc wrote:

1) set public tabs automatically to non-public after league (so if you are willing to trade in standard you have to turn it on again)
Already works this way. If somebody has public remove only tabs in standard, they set them public after they became remove only.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Use the official Trade site. Poe.Trade does not filter this at all!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info