Check Out This Epic Loot!!

Did a zana, shaper influenced bog map and got this hot loot. Don't know how you're going to get much better on quantity and rarity. I'm thinking I should of did this on a mfer, MAYBE I would of gotten some fatter lootz :p.
Last bumped on Apr 18, 2018, 5:08:21 PM
Gotta love Bog... did a corrupted t15 yesterday. Twinned, well over 230% quant from map, gear and frags, plenty IIR%... the works. Six portals weren't enough for the boss loot. ;)
HAVE!
"should of" "would of"

So that's what, an alch and three alts?
Three rare rings are nice for a chaos recipe, but I wouldn't call that "epic". The uniques are quite common and you'll get so many of these over time that you'll ask yourself what to do with the duplicates. A -1 tier map drop isn't great either, though it does get a nice bonus as an unidentified rare.

It's a decent drop (even good if you can actually make use of any of the uniques), but under the headline "epic loot" I would expect something much, much better.
"
Psyringe wrote:
Three rare rings are nice for a chaos recipe, but I wouldn't call that "epic". The uniques are quite common and you'll get so many of these over time that you'll ask yourself what to do with the duplicates. A -1 tier map drop isn't great either, though it does get a nice bonus as an unidentified rare.

It's a decent drop (even good if you can actually make use of any of the uniques), but under the headline "epic loot" I would expect something much, much better.

Sorry, this post was complete sarcasm, I should of specified that more I guess. This was a zana bog map, shaper influenced with the boss being enraged. If you look at the quantity and the rarity I'm over 300 rarity with almost 150 quantity. So if you still get poopy stuff with this amount of quantity and rarity then I don't know whats a good amount anymore. Overall as well with a breach, a abyss crack too, nothing really special dropped anyways haha
"
ZACHWILDCAT wrote:

Sorry, this post was complete sarcasm, I should of specified that more I guess. This was a zana bog map, shaper influenced with the boss being enraged. If you look at the quantity and the rarity I'm over 300 rarity with almost 150 quantity. So if you still get poopy stuff with this amount of quantity and rarity then I don't know whats a good amount anymore. Overall as well with a breach, a abyss crack too, nothing really special dropped anyways haha

Ah! And here I was wondering why a player with 38 completed challenges would call that drop "epic". My sarcasm detector must be broken, I'll run a level 1 self-diagnostic. ;)
"
Psyringe wrote:
"
ZACHWILDCAT wrote:

Ah! And here I was wondering why a player with 38 completed challenges would call that drop "epic". My sarcasm detector must be broken, I'll run a level 1 self-diagnostic. ;)

ignore the number of challanges lol dosent really mean anything lol

he is a total newbie that loved that boss drop first map he ran on his own ;=)
Only a dumbass pays for a F2P game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info