Kind of all over the place CI Freeze Pulse build. What am I overlooking that will break this build?

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAv4FWwW1DH0OSA6tEHsQfxEvEVARlhR1F1Qc3CKBKPopTymlKjgrCiy_MHwy0TrYO-FBh0LDQ2NFR0ZxRtdHBk1BTdhRR1j1Wmtdxl3yX2pmnm0ZcFJw1XFNdEF1infXerh_K3_GgW-Cx4hCiGuLeouMjDaMdo2_jjyOZI_6kyeVIJmams-dxJ48oqOnK66TtAy0xbUEtve2-rcxuJO71rx5vjrAUcEAwcXB88Lsw23GntQF2xrb59-E4XPi9-OE5CLrY-vu7BjsOO0g8h31S_em

This build is a pseudo-standard CI+Lifesteal templar build with a twist: it dips into dexterity and grabs iron reflexes. because of the two groups of nodes that give both evasion and ES not to mention the boost from agility itself, this build should be pretty damn stacked with armor using ES+Evasion gear (think double evasion from agility nodes +nullification groups, convert to armor, then double that from armor+ES nodes in Body+Soul). Because the long journey to Iron Reflexes results in basically doubling my armor, I think it could very much be worth it.
I grab a large portion of the ES nodes, and even though I skip the nodes i pass right by in the middle I think I more than make up for it with the Nullification groups. I want to run 3 auras on the build (Determination, Discipline, and Purity) but if I have mana issues that can't be solved otherwise and it is possible I would try to add Clarity as well...
Until I actually reach Iron Reflexes I plan to use Armor+ES gear, while stockpiling good gear I find for the future.
The only issue I see arising is mana management, but I don't know if it would be all that bad anyways.. and if it is I suppose I'm running clarity.. Possibly even at the cost of another aura (maybe Purity since I'd only plan on using it for the +Max? I don't really know). Is there anything else I'm overlooking?
IGN: Dr_Victor_Fries
bump
IGN: Dr_Victor_Fries

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info