Temporary *permenant* map stash page

Bear with me I'm on my phone. I have had this page in my inventory for 3 months. There are no maps in it but it wont fo away. I switched everything in the page to see if there is map somewhere and there isnt.it does not hurt me but very annoying.
Last bumped on Apr 17, 2018 10:37:41 AM
nothing?
"
Stormswa wrote:
nothing?

To be fair, it's only been 24 hours and you posted on the weekend...

This is a known issue on the PC version of the game, so if the Xbox One version is affected by the same bug then that wouldn't surprise me. I'm not in a position to confirm that, though.
"
Completed 14 ChallengesSarno wrote:
"
Stormswa wrote:
nothing?

This is a known issue on the PC version of the game, so if the Xbox One version is affected by the same bug then that wouldn't surprise me. I'm not in a position to confirm that, though.

This is accurate. We're aware of this and will work on fixing it in a future patch.
"
Completed 14 ChallengesSarno wrote:
"
Stormswa wrote:
nothing?

just saw other threads being anwered which promted my response. ty though.

"
Stormswa wrote:
Bear with me I'm on my phone. I have had this page in my inventory for 3 months. There are no maps in it but it wont fo away. I switched everything in the page to see if there is map somewhere and there isnt.it does not hurt me but very annoying.

You're not alone mine has been the same way since the new league started.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info