[AWSME!] Moderately Awesome! | SC Temp Leagues | Discord | 21+ Preferred

Everything in Moderation

Are you awesome? Do you like corgis? Are you looking for a place to relax and chill in Discord while playing Path of Exile? Maybe map with friends or get some help with the Labyrinth? Are you a new player that is completely lost and wondering exactly what's going on with that crazy passive tree in-game, or a more experienced player who has the Atlas of Worlds tattooed on the back of your eyeballs?

Come join us at Moderately Awesome!

(No corgi required)

Who Are We?
We're awesome, that's who. We're a small group of new and experienced players who love Path of Exile. We're in the 25-32 age range, so older players are more than welcome to join. Whether you're casual or obsessed, just wanting to hang out or wanting friends to run maps and lab with, we've got you covered!

Our small guild is a relaxed environment and close knit. Even if you just want to hang out in our Discord channel without joining the guild itself, let me know and I'll shoot you an invite.

Just as a note, we do prefer the use of Discord's voice chat, but it's not required. However, activity in the Discord is required.

Goals and Guild Stash
We like to help each other and have 8 guild stash tabs that are there for the purposes of helping new characters level up, sharing items between members, providing uniques and items that another character might need, and sharing maps. We don't have any requirements on needing to put something in to be able to take something out, but helping out other guild mates is always appreciated!

Timezones
We're mostly up later at night, around 9-11PM Central Standard Time. For the most part, we're located in North America, as well.

You guys sound great, how do I join?
Well my friend, all you need to do is post here or PM me and I'll get you an invite to the guild and Discord (or, as mentioned, just the Discord if you're not interested in the guild in-game).

Please include why you're interested in joining our guild in your message!

Do you guys play anything else?
Yup! Our guild is present in a few other games, and we have channels in the Discord for other games and general chat. So even if you mainly play something else, our guild might still be for you!
Last edited by JFKTheory on Jun 3, 2018, 12:38:58 AM
Last bumped on Aug 16, 2018, 2:01:58 PM
Im a returning player that's looking for a guild, especially one with somewhat older members (I'm 36, heh).

Hi there,

I love corgis! Don't have one because i wouldn't want to offend my cat... I'm 33, from eastern EU but i'm usually online on MDT timezone. Would love to join!

Cheers!
Hi i'm SC temp league player whose been playing on and off for 3-4 years. I'm interested in joining the guild because i don't really have friends who play this game and would like to make new friends who have the same interest in the game as i do.
Hello
I'm tuch , i'm 45 and french
I would like join your guild
i've played POE since 2013 and looking for one guild to fun and respect and no boring rules
my IGN in Bestuary is : INTRAITABLE
See you if is cool
tchaoo
Hi, I'm looking for a guild! I came back to the game for real about a month ago after a few years of playing on and off. I'm looking for a chill medium sized guild that's more than a glorified global chat. I have discord and enjoy using it, pm me in game or in here if you're still recruiting, my IGN is Picesus
Hey there! I usually go by Darkstar, but all the damn names are forever taken in this game :( Anyways, I'm interested in joining a guild :) New(ish) player having fun in my first league. I'm 32, but have the sense of humor of a 12 year old so don't invite me if you don't laugh at farts and stuff. Chill, no drama, doge and PoE loving. Need frandz halp! IGN: ShartyMcFarts
I'm interested in joining. I'm a pretty new player currently going through my first playthrough. I'm 26 and am fairly active on the game. None of my friends play PoE so joining a guild to meet some peepz to play with is one of my priorities right now?
Interested in joining, 29 somewhat seasoned in the game. Quite active in game and discord.
Hello and thanks for posting this up! I'd love to give your guild a go.

IGN: is Clevantus!
Last edited by redknight on Apr 28, 2018, 2:02:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info