Nevv Boss Carry Service ☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕

[ Currently Providing service as this character ANTIMUSCARINIC ]

Legion ~ League

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good Evening, I Do carries within NA region (California) You can change the instance in the main menu
The fees for carries are down below. You can also find most of my builds within my profile.

I would very much appreciate it if you comment below after a carry, it would help me a lot to prove that i am Trustworthy. :)

My thread is NOT self-bumped which means all these pages are 100% genuine vouches from people who used my services.

☕☕☕☕☕ UNLESS SPECIFY THE STANDARD RATE IS ☕☕☕☕☕

YOUR SET AT YOUR HOME (California) or my Home.

☕Your Loot Unless specify

Uber Elder: 40c YOUR LOOT

MASTERMIND BOSS: 30c Your Loot

Red Elder: 20C YOUR LOOT

Yellow Elder: 10c YOUR LOOT

Guardians: Frag or 10c Each. Your LOOT~

Elder Guardians: 10c Each. Your LOOT~

Uber Atziri: 30c

Shaper: 30c

Chayula: 30c. Your LOOT ~

DELVE BOSSES: 40c Your LOOT~

VAAL PYRAMID T16: 20c.

HOGM: 30C your Loot.

UberLAB (eternal lab) NA ONLY: Your Offering (per Person) MY LOOT - I run with a group of 3 or more (or if you want to run solo it will be 20c YOUR LOOT).
[I do not take offering at last phase simply because you are paying me to kill the boss, I will be losing currency if you die. I can guarantee the kill on Izaro, guide you through traps But it is beyond my control if you suffer a lose.]

DISCOUNT:
☕☕☕☕ 5 CHAOS Discount are given to people who vouch on the thread after their first carry
☕☕☕☕

EQUIPMENTS

~b/o 450 exalted

Vouches Goes Below.

"
DalekSecond wrote:
Super cheerful guy. Doesn't scam, doesn't sell ur portals then screw u, leaves all the loot for u. Service is cheap so i tipped a little but its up to u.

Thanks man!

"
LigerTiger wrote:
Amazing experience! 10/10

NNev (MINUTEMan), helped me out with Vaal Temple. Not only did he kill the boss, he went around and cleared the map down to the last mob. Handing over all the "high value" currency throughout the map, not once keeping anything for himself. After the map you could expect MinuteMan to go his own way, but nope. He stayed and answered some questions I had about builds, challenges, and with out missing a beat offered plenty of sources to find my answers.

I would recommend this man to anyone!

Thank you!

BestiaryAllMight

"
Eyedea808 wrote:
Vouch for this guy.

Currently purchased 2 Uber Elder runs. Both went very smoothly and I profited pretty big on the second kill with the jewel seen below

Mahalo from Hawaii

"
Azadi99 wrote:
Great carry, quick runs with Uber elder and Aul (crit, pen !!!, AoE).

would visit again 10/10 :)

"
PhrostFire wrote:
Cool guy, very fast and efficient boss carry. He makes sure you enter before he finishes the boss off for you to see the loot. 10/10 very reliable
Last edited by nnev on Jun 23, 2019, 7:21:54 PM
Last bumped on Jun 28, 2019, 8:41:06 PM
Safe and easy carry, 10/10.
IGN: Mikeyz
Kind guy thanks for the uber lab
Good run, thanks for the Uber Lab.
Amazing experience! 10/10

NNev (MINUTEMan), helped me out with Vaal Temple. Not only did he kill the boss, he went around and cleared the map down to the last mob. Handing over all the "high value" currency throughout the map, not once keeping anything for himself. After the map you could expect MinuteMan to go his own way, but nope. He stayed and answered some questions I had about builds, challenges, and with out missing a beat offered plenty of sources to find my answers.

I would recommend this man to anyone!

Thank you!

BestiaryAllMight
Im an aurabot. Cool carry.

Easy, safe! Really good pace for a miner GC (tend to be slowish).

Did my Hydra with no effort (litteray 2 shots her).

I recommend.
10/10 uberlab carry. held my hand all the way!
Really good run . if you want uber lab done this is your guy . very friendly very fast very correct .
Recommended 10/10 thanks alot brother
Helped me kill Atziri! Thanks :]
Helped me kill a map boss. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info