Stash tabs problem?

Doesn’t show anything in any of my stash tabs and won’t allow me to scroll into any tabs without putting an item into it first by pressing X. Then suddenly all items appear in that tab like normal. Wasn’t happening when I logged off last night
Last bumped on Apr 14, 2018, 1:43:21 PM
Hello,

Would you be able to provide a video of this behaviour occurring? Does it happen every time you open a tab?
Yes it was every time. I tried switching characters even different leagues then closing the game. I uninstalled the game now it’s reinstalling. If unchanged I will try and get a video. How would I get that video on here?
Pressing the Xbox button on your controller brings up the a menu where 'X' is listed as capture (which captures the last X seconds based on what you have it set to). After capturing the video there's an option to upload it to Xbox Live or OneDrive. From there you should be able to get a link to the video.
+1
I can't access or store maps in my map tab.
All tabs are black until you store something in. Have repeat for each tab you want to view.
Also had a problem where after logging in or traveling to hideout I was stuck in place until I selected something. Other player, vendor, used Skill in hidout etc.
Wanted to check/report a couple hours ago but couldn't access the poe site.
That’s the same issue I’m having as well. Also getting stuck in place at login. Tryin to get a video to submit
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AjwJI876XP25btlBty71aC0rdlg

Ok should show the stash stuff I’m expieriencing.
Would you be able to provide me with your gamertags?

My gt is:
Look B
When did this start occurring for you?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info