End game is only sustaining red maps. Fun?

"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
GC miner can beat shaper in leveling gear. And we're not talking about a marathon fight here.

that guy sad that if your are at lvl 80+ you can't have alot t13++ couse your are low lvl, and i argue with that statment.

My point of view - there is no such requirement as level of character to make a pool of t13++ maps
Last edited by rndt_t on Apr 4, 2018, 9:01:06 PM
"
rndt_t wrote:
"
krenderke wrote:

That's for the trade scammers with mirrored gear, like the guy who had 3 low level toons with 2 mirrored weapon and no quality on his flasks, not realistic, but if you have enough currency in a trade league, then everything is possible.

check my gear, i done first t15 on lvl 82 on this character, all i need to do shaper is 6l carcass and 20/20 gems that arent mirror worthy, btw i run around 20-25 t15 (chis, alcs, atziry fragments) and have only 1 t16 drop

Guys even if Mathil said that drop rate and map drops are fucked up this league you are still argue

Ah so whatever X strimmer says is the supreme truth?

And for content obviously you can be level 70 without weapons if you are a GC miner, that is not the point of this discussion.

If someone complains about red map drops, and is under level 90, then that means he didnt play for shit, and expects to be swimming in shaper sets after 10 hours of total playtime.
"
krenderke wrote:

If someone complains about red map drops, and is under level 90, then that means he didnt play for shit, and expects to be swimming in shaper sets after 10 hours of total playtime.

Are you alright ? Are you read all that people write up here? Are you see youtube link ? it's not we - ordinary plebs told you about map drops, even guy like mathil, that plays shittloads of time in this league sad that map dorps are fucked up. And yes i do believe to guy that plays every day this game. Another example is demigod - in 100 t16 he get as return something like 60 or less ....

And difference betwen 80 and 90 it's like about 6 or mb less hours of running maps - and i will make it easier to you to understand - its less than 10 hours that you mansion
Last edited by rndt_t on Apr 4, 2018, 9:18:23 PM
Maps drop sucks hard this league. Period.

I've hosted 6-people group for few days, chiseling, alching, vaaling, whatever.
I can't sustain red maps with 140+ atlas completion.

So whoever tells you that this is normal or even fun — fuck off please. This is absurd and stupid mechanic to prevent people from playing end-game. I've realised that I never will farm guardians with this shit map drop. I'm totally dissapointed in this league, really. Useless recipes, using "nets" on "beasts", wtf is all this shit, I wan't to kill hard bosses on high-tier maps, I don't want to capture fucking rabbits and torture them later. FFS.
"
krenderke wrote:

This would have an ounce of validity if the solution was simply to level up. If I could level up and that would change the math then I'd be leveling up.

So your claim is I simply haven't played enough? Then what of those with multiple 90+ in the league who agree...

Question for longer term players, were other leagues better, or is this the norm? I am done with this game but if this is some awful aberration and usually its a much better game, I would come back.
"
trixxar wrote:
"
krenderke wrote:

This would have an ounce of validity if the solution was simply to level up. If I could level up and that would change the math then I'd be leveling up.

So your claim is I simply haven't played enough? Then what of those with multiple 90+ in the league who agree...

Question for longer term players, were other leagues better, or is this the norm? I am done with this game but if this is some awful aberration and usually its a much better game, I would come back.

I would say you shouldn't give up entirely just yet - beastiary has been hit or miss, and unless you're running ssf you're far more likely to run into the negative side of things.

I didn't get nearly as far in abyss when I started, but I can tell you I didn't feel like I had to micromanage my map pool and worry about chisel and alch returns like I have in this league.

I'd be running standard but my abyss main already burned her free respec and I'm not terribly motivated to respec. On the brightside I should have a decent amount saved by the time my current main is tossed into standard.
Yep, totally over league play.
"
hwat wrote:

I've hosted 6-people group for few days, chiseling, alching, vaaling, whatever.
I can't sustain red maps with 140+ atlas completion.

Thanks for posting, when people say that their reality is different I have a hard time determining if Im just the 1 in a million outlier (which really shouldnt happen anyway unless you have an odd fixation on RNG running your players experience, instead of, I dont know, skill). If you're doing that, which is beyond what Id be willing to coordinate, not not sustaining red maps, then this is just stupid.
I think it's great that there's skill in knowing how to sustain maps, because it means that some people are bad at it, so they buy all my surplus maps. These people can't accept logic. There are tens of thousands of red maps for sale. Where are they coming from if you can't sustain high tier reds? The map tree in the map garden planted by magical map elfs? There's no point in trying to help these people.

Full sustaining t14-16s by the way. Haven't run t13 or below in over a week and map pool is only growing. Just casually farming with HH and sometimes going into uber elder with extra fragments.
"
baronzo wrote:
I think it's great that there's skill in knowing how to sustain maps, because it means that some people are bad at it, so they buy all my surplus maps. These people can't accept logic. There are tens of thousands of red maps for sale. Where are they coming from if you can't sustain high tier reds? The map tree in the map garden planted by magical map elfs? There's no point in trying to help these people.

Full sustaining t14-16s by the way. Haven't run t13 or below in over a week and map pool is only growing. Just casually farming with HH and sometimes going into uber elder with extra fragments.

So, assuming you dont want to tip too much information cause you like abusing the bad game system: tell me where generally this is wrong

All maps alch, all sextant, altas 130+, elder and shaper influences used, high end maps corrupted for higher rates.

I dont agree there is skill, but perhaps there is knowledge. Weigh in or shut up.

How are there tons of red maps for sale? I am guessing that there are accounts running maps 24/7 with 2 minute clears, probably asian farmers who get paid $1.50 an hour. They ride the ups and downs enough to get currency and they also sell Chaos on G2G sites for real money transfers. This is business to them because GGG has set up the system so poorly that it promotes that type of gaming.

You may disagree but you cant prove it wrong. If you go to one of these real money transfer sites there are literally THOUSANDS of sellers, which tells me this commonplace and not the rare occurrence. You can buy hundreds of exalts.

Perhaps GGG even sells them or employees do. How do these sellers have HUNDREDS of exalts, in all my time playing Ive seen 1 drop?

Does that make any sense? I think I have 250 hours logged, Ive seen 1 exalt. 1 per 250 hours. But they sell for $1 or so. Whats the explanation for that?

I dont buy currency so you mods who simply dont like me criticizing your game can bite me.
Double post.
Last edited by trixxar on Apr 5, 2018, 1:35:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info