Bestiary League ends when??

I'm a casual player. I rarely get more than 4-6 maps in a day and I sometimes go a day or two without logging in.

I've always been very disappointed when I'm still working on a personal goal and the league ends.

I can't wait for Bestiary league to be over. The new mobs effects and combos are killing the buzz. I had one today that spawned more mobs...and it or a nearby rare had the mod where enemies couldn't be killed until it died. I could whittle the edges of the pack but never actually damage the mob I needed to because of the huge pack of immortal meatshields. Add to that the stun mechanic from all those hits and my only hope of getting through that zone is to restart a different instance and hope for better luck. That isn't fun.

Solving gear problems is much harder in this league as well. My league starter this league killed Dominus with blue boots and a white ring, because the quality and frequency of loot drops is lower (to provide incentive for the pokemon mechanic). In total the degrees of freedom available to the player is simply too low to be enjoyable.

I really hope the next league is better.

WHen is Bestiary League ending??

Last bumped on May 23, 2018, 8:34:59 AM
"
Elashdruid wrote:

I'm a casual player. I rarely get more than 4-6 maps in a day and I sometimes go a day or two without logging in.

Sounds like a l2play issue to me.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
That depends on GGG. If they are wise and can learn from their own mistakes, then pokemon league will last at least 3 months from now on. If they are not very smart, but still as greedy as usual and before, then you have 2 months. Then league will end and you will have opportunity to join a joyful group of unhappy betatesters of another clunky and unfinished alpha-like product, which after a few days will annoy you enough that you will stop playing anyway. And then you can try to find another game to play, as after another 3 months you will play PoE almost alone, with some 10 “trustworthy streamers” only. Everybody else will be gone :)
They have the perfect chance of running 2 two week races now to salvage at least the last month of the travesty they have put out this league.

They really don't have anything to lose anymore. They've lost 50% of the players within 26 days. In comparison, Abyss lost 30% within 26 days.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Apr 3, 2018, 4:56:00 AM

It is comforting to know I'm not the only one finding this far from fun. Where did you find those numbers?
"
Elashdruid wrote:

It is comforting to know I'm not the only one finding this far from fun. Where did you find those numbers?

http://steamcharts.com/app/238960#3m

Mar 2 - 81.7K
Mar 28 - 40.9K

Dec 1 - 70.3K
Dec 26 - Somewhere 57K

Not to mention a lot of people play Standard now or force themselves to do challenges / have nothing better to do because they took time off to play the game etc.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Apr 3, 2018, 4:58:31 AM
The league should end beginning of June, to answer the single objective part of your original post.

That's if they stick to the 3 month league development cycle, which there doesn't seem to be any reason to think otherwise right now.
The league is scheduled to end in roughly two months. Hopefully then we'll get some races and events, while GGG really polishes and tests the next one.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Any league ends whenever you want: just stop playing.

No need to make forums posts or anything like that. It's that simple.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
must be hard to do the math for yourself .. start of the league + 3 months = end as long as GGG doesn't extend it ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info