templar build path any suggestions

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjOFz7SBG113G3fNgbZ2A3QV9U_LOzLfVdYKbKU_kIo5k96a2-uw4GjinhJBVwBpmnnFNms9DY7cxWPWdxFnzWissp6PyrKpn4qY-XPQn7fPdxPY8Lcau_r_6Lrc-erhs9oLkiq-QEa6Tbqo_J9QVJa9cDLUERUcy0biTDH0Qf8aezfp8gxEtg_cfAn6vdhHk7MG0LJyuswVCQZYEB0yzUDDbXuvkXyp8znRVLR-NGeAS3YzmTNlfbRnB8_F2gh6IQvIdGS7Uj7nd8i_vDtUsy5gjozrYTdiMdrXyqW7vhr67nQ6gQohaXp98S-wZ

its set up so i get alot of lightning damage bonus with totem dual totem bonus with alot of resist, reduce mana,spell crit, and some armor/es nodes
'
at the end build i got around 200str and 200intel from nodes and close to 75% resist im planning on using dual arc totems with lmp,addedcold,crit strike chance,faster attacks, and if i have a 6 link then added duration or something else like increased elemental damage

if u have any suggestions it would help some i sure the totems will do alot but im not too sure if my templar will be a glass statue while my totems kill stuff
well i found out that lesser multiple projectiles doesnt work and im not sure if using chain or fork would be worth the damage decrease
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjOFz7SBG113G3fNgbZ2A3QV9U_LOzLfVdYKbKU_kIo5k96a2-uw4GjinhJBVwBpmnnFNms9DY7cxWPWdxDrYTdiMdny7JIs9D8T2Xp98S-wZE1tk51XWWfNaKyyno_K1BEVHMtG4kwx9EH_Gns36fIMRLYP3HwJ-r3YR5OzBtCycrrMFQkGWpwiPRoFJsjhmT9DQm6Fnve5v9OkEB0yzLR9tGcHz8XaCHohC8h2sqmfipj5c9Cft892io3_GEZado_yrDkiiLl3yfjOkkXDVcFITnow2HNyTJ2o_U7iFVYnTKgs4G0k6Edt3YsQV

made a new tree that has a lot more shock chance and crit chance

if someone looks tell me what u think if it would work

since my setup is arc spelltotem faster casting chain and added cold damage which should slow or freeze them if it crits right which i think would be over powered as shock stacks and cirt multiply might even put some of the crit chance into multiplier if the crit chance ends up near 50%
First. You cannot plan on getting 120 Skill Points. It's just not going to happen. The max I've worked with has been 76 points. That's about the time they say you should be hitting maps, and then the leveling starts to slow down considerably.

Second. 26% Increased Life will really make you a glass cannon. Maybe, if you are playing the harder content just in groups, you will be fine, or maybe I just value survivability more, but I would think that a build like this will get eaten alive in some of the harder spots. Fetid Pool on Cruel/Merciless, Lunaris Temple lvl3, to name a few.

I could be wrong. i've not messed with Totems, but I think you will find this build hard to run in any type of solo setting.
well right now im in act 1 in merc and solo i do ok enough by using summons as a shield and the arc totems deal enough to help take out the mobs but i was looking at some other builds and saw the dual fire totem which i see could work well since it doesnt get the 40% decrease and cast speed like the spell totem and as parties go if working on getting a more chance to shock which would help out with taking down uniques and rare mobs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info