Well only took me 6 years to drop it

Happy kaoms to you!

Found one a few days ago. Also my first since and been playing since Dec 2012.

Apart from a shavs to years ago, my only real t1 drop ever. But I'm casual.

Here feast your eyes:

I thought: wow. Never thought id find one. Is it even relevant anymore?

Took a while to realize RF and chieftain still exist and chief got Buffy Buffy much :)

Now I need to find a RotF... Does anyone have tips for SSF on how to fastest squire one? Is dic card farming an option?

Regards
I have actually gotten 1 for the last 3 leagues. 2 in harbinger (if you count ancient orbs)
Had kaoms roots drop earlier on the first pack i killed today, and realized i think they are the first ones ive actually had drop, the rest all came from cards, have chanced a kaoms chest before which was nice.
Got my first and only one to drop in FoO beta few days before it ended all accs got deleted.

The drop felt good for a moment, then I realized its beta and cried in a corner xD
It so rare, so why so cheap?
I found one back in perandus dicking around in dried lake testing stuff after I was essentially done with the league. Vaaled that fucker for +1 max res and ended up trading it for an acuity. Best part of perandus for me :).
"
Kastmar wrote:
It so rare, so why so cheap?

330c isnt really cheap in BHC and its the cheapest one so if its 40% fire damage rolled it goes over 400c wich is like 18 ex
Last edited by Gnomzy99 on Mar 23, 2018, 2:24:52 PM
"
awright wrote:
Had Kaoms Roots drop earlier on the first pack I killed today, and realized I think they are the first ones I've actually had drop, the rest all came from cards, have chanced a Kaoms chest before which was nice.

More RNG brutality/insanity. You finally get a Kaom's Roots and I have (from drops):

Note: Even more cruel is my first Kaom's Roots drop has "+2 to level of socketed Vaal gems". On a socketless boots... RNG bitchiness to the max!

GGG must like the wild swings of RNG or else they would have changed it long ago.

Other classic example of the brutality of RNG is player Rumthorp using 7K fuses to get 6L: 7k fusings later, a 6L and the RNG pendulum swung completely to the opposite extreme for me last December: OMG! The RNG Gods just gave me a huge Christmas present where I got a 6L on my 21st fusing. Such extremes in the use of the random number generator is at the core of all things in PoE. It makes playing extremely frustrating and worse a lot of the time. (2 of my 7 Oni swords are from level 9 exiles... another rng extreme.)

"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Mar 23, 2018, 3:47:22 PM
Nice1 GZ man
I did dropped 1 once I’ve started with PoE, just b4 prophecy didn’t had any loot filter back than, and did check trade and it was price fixed for some stupid 1alch or something like that , so I’ve vendor it LOL. I was like meh no sockets and just some life what a crap item! Didn’t know what i did until couple months later... Didn’t seen 1 since than... probably won’t see it lol
Stupid fuckink price fixers!! Grrrr!! :D :D
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
KOrchann wrote:
Nice1 GZ man
I did dropped 1 once I’ve started with PoE, just b4 prophecy didn’t had any loot filter back than, and did check trade and it was price fixed for some stupid 1alch or something like that , so I’ve vendor it LOL. I was like meh no sockets and just some life what a crap item! Didn’t know what i did until couple months later... Didn’t seen 1 since than... probably won’t see it lol
Stupid fuckink price fixers!! Grrrr!! :D :D

dude if you really did that i really feel bad for you
Last edited by Gnomzy99 on Mar 23, 2018, 4:28:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info