Well only took me 6 years to drop it

Now another 6 years for Shavs to drop
Last edited by Gnomzy99 on Mar 23, 2018, 11:53:50 AM
Last bumped on Mar 23, 2018, 9:23:18 PM
Grats. Don't have one myself. Seems overrated.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Not sure if overrated cuz its core for RF builds
"
Gnomzy99 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Not sure if overrated cuz its core for RF builds

Must be his cat again.

Gz.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Cat's up and around this morning... better than the last few days. Thanks.

Was just giving my honest opinion. Haven't had a chance to play with one yet. Just seems like it's overrated to me. RF builds work fine without it. Sacrificing a whole lot in "no links". But again... haven't tried it, so I can't say much more than "seems to me".
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Mar 23, 2018, 12:18:00 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Was just giving my honest opinion. Haven't had a chance to play with one yet. Just seems like it's overrated to me. RF builds work fine without it. Sacrificing a whole lot in "no links". But again... haven't tried it, so I can't say much more than "seems to me".

there aren't 6 gems you can put on RF, and life = damage. Like yes it works without it, like a disfavour cyclone character probably works with a hezmana's but it is most definitely not overrated.

Besides don't be such a downer the guys obviously really excited that a good T1 dropped for him for once :P
I don't get what's so rare ?
"
varlak74 wrote:
I don't get what's so rare ?

Kaom's. From a drop... not by trade or chance orb.
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

there aren't 6 gems you can put on RF, and life = damage. Like yes it works without it, like a disfavour cyclone character probably works with a hezmana's but it is most definitely not overrated.

Besides don't be such a downer the guys obviously really excited that a good T1 dropped for him for once :P

Thanks fam im really excited cuz with this drop i can afford to buy 2 kaom way rings
That's true of lot's of items for me such as Mirror, Bisco, Steel Ring, Crystal Belt, etc. that have never dropped and only a couple dozen Exalts in 5+ years (none since Legacy). However I do have 2 Shavs, 1 Windripper, and 1 Bino's from drops. With other gear I get many, like 5 Daresso's Defiance, 7 Whispering Ice, 7 Moonsorrow, 6 Voidhome, etc. The brutality of RNG as implemented by GGG is over the top. Yes I know, "working as intended". I don't like it this brutal. But then GGG wants us playing forever to maximize chances that we'll buy more mtx. But I wonder how many players GGG has permanently lost because of this (could be millions) so that is 0 mtx. We'll never know.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Mar 23, 2018, 2:43:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info