Tired of ur T15 fragment "hard way getting" method, here is mine.

Tried to tell u guys its easy during last league but u don't listen.
Second (last try) is here.

Just spawn elder start in any red corner where u have most maps of each tier and t14-15 locked. After izi getting t11-12-13 fragments in another corner i kill Elder and start to chain T12 Torture Chambers until i get new Elder spawn, at beginning it have 3 maps - Torture + Malformation + Dark forest. Since Dark Forest was locked i get blue circle (t14 fragment) immediately on it. After clearing DF map, i run 2-3 maps after to get elder on it again and he eat t15 Reef as next map (basically ANY t15 he gets first get that lovely blue circle around it).

RIP all who made 20-30 red Elder spawns to get it
Spoiler
cuz Reddit shenanigans.

Update :
Spoiler

Ok. I'm explain better now. You can get fragments by doing your atlas progress naturally. Elder after his death can be force spawn at any point on map, all you need is run that point (clear maps near) until it spawn there. Lets say you have zero t10+ fragments, so all you need is spawn his starting influence near that t10 OR make his current atlas influence touch ANY t10 on map, and you get ur fragment, after that u can eat that line up, 1 by 1 and u get fragment on each map of tier above but not 2 tiers at same time (u can get 2 t10 fragments but 1 is disspear after you finish one of them). Only hard part here is have all maps in that line x3-4 each.
Steps to get lets say t10-11-12 fragments from t9 map. Run another maps until t9 influence jump to t10. Clear t10, get fragment, clear it again if there is Shaper, wait(run another maps) until influence jump to t11 attached to that t10. Repeat to t15, job done. But if u don't have enough maps you fail to re-conquer those maps from Shaper to progress, so you can split that process and spawn elder for high tiers later in another place (as i did).
ign - FancySneakyDevil
Last edited by Doitfrlulz on Mar 23, 2018, 7:54:52 AM
Last bumped on Mar 23, 2018, 9:33:36 AM
I guess Thanks? :)

Only problem is i totally have no clue what you are talking about? Even the picture i dont understand :(
Hope some1 will come allong to translate this because farming this crap months after months gets boring as hell. (does GGG want us all to quit this game? is there something new from GGG coming where we can go out of frustration?)
Can you explain better ? Barely understand what you did ?

you also need 15 maps to spawn elder, am i missing something ?
I think he is saying, that if you incomplete the adjacent t15 maps, he will counquer it instantly, instead of crazy RNG

If that is true I might play again :D

Can someone confirm? ^^
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
I think he is saying, that if you incomplete the adjacent t15 maps, he will counquer it instantly, instead of crazy RNG

If that is true I might play again :D

Can someone confirm? ^^

Made update with that Reef map fragment in my inventory to confirm it more clear.
ign - FancySneakyDevil
Still confused but i personally have limited experience with this, maybe someone can translate?
"
EzBreesy wrote:
Can you explain better ? Barely understand what you did ?

you also need 15 maps to spawn elder, am i missing something ?

You need those maps to spawn Elder itself, but to get Fragments u don't need it on atlas (its shootyourselfinthefoot way), just need desired tier map under elder influence (as i show on screenshot).
ign - FancySneakyDevil
ur explanation is still a bit weird...

So:
1. We don't need to spawn Elder on T15 for the last fragment?
2. We need incomplete maps, which get conquered by Elder... I even can forget a T15 after getting the XIVth Fragment and run it again?

U r showing a XIII fragment... who cares? ^^
Let's try make an example, you have the t15 map completed, elder influence is on it, now you need to run the map backwards to get shaper influence on it, you uncomplete that map let elder do his thing so he spreads his influence to it, gives it a blue circle and spawns at that position?

Instructions unclear, dick stuck in ceiling fan.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info