Current trading system is simply the worst thing in game

Starting a subject about trading in 2018.
That's courageous, i admire you OP.
They won the war, just give up and let it be the forever hated part of this game.

"
Apocalypso wrote:
That would be the lesser evil of change, so we are at least not pissed by buying small items...

Let's make a fucking kickstarter for trading system.

GGG cant only make money from MTX.

Making money from MTX means ggg has not time to improve QUALITY

Think you could start a charity event regarding trading lul
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Mar 23, 2018, 5:21:54 AM
"
Heli0nix wrote:
They won the war, just give up and let it be the forever hated part of this game.

"
Apocalypso wrote:
That would be the lesser evil of change, so we are at least not pissed by buying small items...

You would be surprised how many people will back QUALITY kickstarter for GGG including not only trading but also real balance changes etc.

I don't need any new league i need current system that is not filled with trash unique/trading/density/skill balance
"
Apocalypso_ wrote:
"
Heli0nix wrote:

"
Apocalypso wrote:

You would be surprised how many people will back QUALITY kickstarter for GGG including not only trading but also real balance changes etc.

I don't need any new league i need current system that is not filled with trash unique/trading/density/skill balance

Won't happen - Not a matter of money when it come to trading, they just don't want an AH and i don't want it either to be honest.
But i do recognize that what happen around trading and the 90's aspect of it is not acceptable anymore. More or less the reason i havn't bought a supporter pack since three leagues now ^^ and stepping away slowly from the game whenever i'm pissed off by trading, in short: All days.
Hf :)
This league i bought my first and last supported pack, I played this game so long i decided they deserve it (i bought also some stash tabs earlier).
Not gonna happen anytime soon.

I can't play SSF HC or HC because of lags and lack of time.
I wanted to play SC to have fun from trading and making currency + running crazy maps/end bosses.
But this is total bullshit, you spend more time trying to buy maps to actually running them.
People buy only great items like good 5-6L armors, amazing jewels etc.

I have some nice crafted opal ring, sits in my stash for hilarious 20c for 5 days.
Same with other items, this is just terrible. I would prefer to sell those items to vendor and get some maps/chaoses as reward. But selling nice rare item for few alterations ? what a joke.

I will play till sunday, then i ragequit.

Every league i leave after first 1-2 weeks. this time i tried really hard to play, so here we are 3 weeks and im done.

I tried.
If you had offline trading it would tank the economy, everything would be worth 1alt when u factor in all the offline players not to mention the state of standard economy if you think it couldn't be worse it certainly would be, the amount of items would be ridiculous.

Simple answer is to only show the sale api for players playing the league you are playing, with some sort of system function a symbol botton (RED)0-100(GREEN) +1 for replying -1 for not replying sellers and a search function that lets u search for people with a rating of #.

#StandardLivesMatter
Take a loss and sell it to a flipper who is willing to turn this game into a job.
The last time that they did some REAL improvements for trading, was the change of premuium stash tab.

Btw the NEW trading site is just a copy of poe.trade. I still can't understand why they did that.

And just look at my forum signature xD
Trading still sucks
"
theoc86 wrote:
If you had offline trading it would tank the economy, everything would be worth 1alt when u factor in all the offline players not to mention the state of standard economy if you think it couldn't be worse it certainly would be, the amount of items would be ridiculous.

This is an often quoted thing by those who are against an AH.

Sorry, but quite simply it is completely wrong. It is nonsense spread by those with the agenda against an AH, but it is entirely without any actual basis or logic whatsoever. I have yet to see anyone actually justify WHY this would happen.

In the past I played extensively in WoW, EvE Online, and Swtor (to name 3 off the top of my head) where they had Auction Houses. Not in any of these games did having an AH ruin the economy, in fact quite the opposite it provided a stabilising effect on the economy. You cannot Price Rig using alts and guild members with an AH, you cannot list something for sale without the intention of ACTUALLY selling with an AH, and all items listed for whatever the price are ACTUALLY BUYABLE IMMEDIATELY.

Take the first 2 aforementioned games as an example. Their economy has been entirely based upon an AH running continually over multiple years. Those economies have lasted a hell of a lot longer than 3 months.

So, proof that AH's DO work is actually visible to anyone who wants to see it. Yet this proof that they do not work has yet to be shown?
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
Trading is the best PvP system this game will ever have, tho.. :D

Trading sucks. It wont ever change, because 'reasons' (muh market implosion!!). Do it as little as possible OR devote most of your playtime browsing sites and having nice player interaction with nerds.

There is not much middle ground, imo. Trading is bearable if you need just a few things here and there. But an insanity if you rely too much on it, until you transcend into full tradecore and accept its bullshit design.

I personally hate being constantly interrupted by whispers, so even when I played in trade leagues, I was trading as little as possible. Basically just to supplement my mapping with orbs from trade and buy an occasional unique.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Maelstromicus wrote:
"
theoc86 wrote:

This is an often quoted thing by those who are against an AH.

Sorry, but quite simply it is completely wrong. It is nonsense spread by those with the agenda against an AH, but it is entirely without any actual basis or logic whatsoever. I have yet to see anyone actually justify WHY this would happen.

In the past I played extensively in WoW, EvE Online, and Swtor (to name 3 off the top of my head) where they had Auction Houses. Not in any of these games did having an AH ruin the economy, in fact quite the opposite it provided a stabilising effect on the economy. You cannot Price Rig using alts and guild members with an AH, you cannot list something for sale without the intention of ACTUALLY selling with an AH, and all items listed for whatever the price are ACTUALLY BUYABLE IMMEDIATELY.

Take the first 2 aforementioned games as an example. Their economy has been entirely based upon an AH running continually over multiple years. Those economies have lasted a hell of a lot longer than 3 months.

So, proof that AH's DO work is actually visible to anyone who wants to see it. Yet this proof that they do not work has yet to be shown?

I agree 100%.

AH would make prices more consitent, flipping wouldnt be a case anymore and this is good imo, because this is 3 month league.

We play to have fun not to stay on trade chat or poe.trade to make tons of money.
Maybe that's the case for RMT's but i dont give a fuck about them.

We should have auto-sell stash tabs, so GGG can make even more money. Thats enough for me. I would put some of items that are expensive and i want to sell them even if im offline.

I don't want auction house where everything is in bulks, just auction-tabs where you can sell your own stuff (GGG can also limit auction tabs to 2 or sth, so its not abusable). and everyone is happy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info