450 pDPS sword

Hi everybody, yesterday this sword droped in bestiary, i crafted some attack speed + divine it, what do you think, how much its worth?

does 20% poison on hit matter? or just better remove 2 suffix (with block preffix and use orbs of annulment) and add crit chance + attack speed?

Last bumped on Mar 23, 2018, 10:45:36 AM
Poison's dog shit dude.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
remove suffix and go cc + aps all day.

amazing sword.
My Reaver is very envious of this sword.
Definitely needs crit chance.
Or just sell as is for big exalts.
If the buyer can afford it, they can afford to fix it.
Annulment will break it. It's going to scour off either % phys or + phys. Guaranteed. I've never had any work out they all bricked the item. Don't do it dude. You're gaining nothing really dropping one affix anyway as you can only roll 2 suffixes (crit chance and attack speed). So if you annul it, then you go full retard and slam it hoping to get 25+ attack speed. Then you can roll crit chance and crit damage. But the odds are ludicrous. Way more likely to get bricked.

Always go the safe route unless you're literally swimming in exalts. TBH, I'd just flip it and stay rich. There is no content you can't do without that sword, as nice as it is.

Or you know, yolo.
Deliver pain exquisite
U can block prefix, scour it, multi mod ias and critical
Should be 30-40ex
Sorry for the noob question but why is it a 450 DPS sword when it says 340 on the sword ?
"
Sorry for the noob question but why is it a 450 DPS sword when it says 340 on the sword ?

The DPS of the sword is calculated like this:

((Low-End Damage + High-End Damage) * Attack Speed) / 2 = DPS

So in numbers:

((156+340) * 1.82) / 2 = 451.36 DPS

As for the sword itself...best bet is to craft it with 'Prefixes Cannot Be Changed' first, then Scour, and tray and see if you can get a nice Attack Speed or Critical Strike roll, and then master craft the one you didn't get onto the sword and leave it as-is. Wonderful weapon all the same.
Last edited by Tanakeah on Mar 22, 2018, 7:32:23 PM
well, the way to do it is prefixes cant be changed bench craft, then scour it to remove all suffixes, then bench can have multiple crafted mods and bench crit chance and attack speed. Its definitely not a good idea to go anywhere near it with an annul.

"

dps is damage per second, the sword attacks 1.82 times per second and deals a random number between 156 and 340 each time, which gives an average damage per hit of 248, multiplied by 1.82 attacks per second = 451.36 damage per second.
I have never seen a sword with over 200% increased phys that would be fun.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info