Getting a Bestiary refund is possible.

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

[Removed by Support]

Get real, I don't have to play a game for 6 years to be able to tell a difference between 5 leagues. 4 were good with their base game, now the base game is garbage and so is the league. Why would I give a shit about something that is way back and irrelevant. You don't care about the living standards of the population in the middle ages and the same way I don't care what the standards were when this game was in middle ages when the population was 5x lower.
Keep whiteknighting and you'll have your Torment again with 20K peak players.

[Removed by Support] You wrote what you wrote, own up to it and stop being a hypocrite. You absolutely need to see where the game has come from to see where it is going to go.

If you honestly consider "white knighting" expressing my opinion about how I find the league interesting compared to past leagues you never experienced that were much more underwhelming as a whole then there isn't hope for you in this game. You won't last another league without another intense internal screeching crisis over a video game you have barely even experienced. "White knighting" is usually a term used incorrectly here by lazy band-wagoners to try to call anyone out who disagrees on their entitled opinion that GGG should ultimately implement a big red easy button you can press to automatically get to level 100 with 1000 exalted orbs in your stash because of all the reasons I outlined above which you clearly seem to sympathize with but won't admit here.

You can try to disguise it according to you as "the base game is garbage" but for all of the people who actually play the game know nothing has changed... Let me guess maps don't drop now, bad RNG, game is "garbage now" right, no loot pinata league? I read the same shithouse threads every league with the same 30 sad sap people who can only manage to farm 3.5 chaos per year or still can't complete uberlab because Chris never called their mom back..

Maybe you and others will learn eventually but clearly that day is not today. Worst league ever guys, everyone says so, it must be true! [Insert Random Comment About Not Supporting GGG anymore until X or Y is Changed even Know I'm Probably Playing Right Now and have been for the last 5 Hours]

Getting old man. Yea we know every league is shit because its not X, we know you still can't sustain maps with 1000 atlas bonus, we know you still wonder why you die in endgame with 3.3K HP.

Just keep it to yourself OK :)
Prophecy @ WizKid - 94 BV Pathfinder
Prophecy @ SmackDown - 93 TS Assassin
Essence @ Wallbang - 93 Crit Lacerate Elementalist
Breach @ GodoftheBreach - 94 BF Inquisitor
Legacy @ BradPitt - 92 LL Ele Wander Inquisitor
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Mar 23, 2018, 7:33:38 PM
I have nothing aggeanst this league in what it tire to accomplish. It fail miserably tho, but still they just traying to make crafting that is even worst then this league to be at least as bad...

Current crafting system is not sustainable more then for lvl 85 characters, cant have build diversity if it take ages to craft one item and not roll 10 builds you could do in same time.
Even STD will run dry if there is no leagues, who will then ever craft with this BS drop rate and RNG void.
But how mach this will if ever accomplish, they have tendency of cluttering but making time/effort reasonable, not so match.
I think common, when last you crafted instead of going to poe and using GOLD to get items, its same with this league, concept is good but fact is its horrible in practice.
You can call it Chaos orbs or Exalted orbs but thats just silver and gold because you just use them as such so it is what its used for.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Mar 23, 2018, 7:18:03 PM
Also on topic - You cannot refund if you used Steam.

The refunds don't exist because GGG is being nice but it's because you can chargeback with a credit card but Steam gives you immunity towards such things.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
DarkyPupu wrote:
I restarted the game a couple of days ago, and I don't see why Bestiary brings so much hate. It changes a bit from brainlessly killing everything without thinking about it. One can like it or not, but shitting on the game because of one league and forgetting everything done before seems a bit exaggerated to me.

Game is free to play, and packs are not enforced.

If it's not anyone's cup of tea, there are plenty of other games around, no need to insult devs.

it's later in the game when your golem, mmirage archer or minion killed a bestiary rare you didn't have the time to look at, that you ask yourself: is it worth the chaos orb to revive it?

well yes, there are other areas in the game where you have to invest before you maybe profit but now, thanks to roadkill nets which didn't drop, it's a league mechanic.

for me, bestiary got alot less attractive (to the point of thinking about quitting a league for the first time) when i realised that i have to enable enemies health bars. they totally destroy the game for me.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
When you support something you know there will be good and hard times.

Bestiary is not the end of the world and there will be other leagues. Do i like it?
Hell no. Do i stop playing? Well it's the only game i realy play since 6 years now, so no.
I hope they will focus again on mechanics like invasion or beyond. That was the real s***.
Get real players and stop acting like a drama queen. There will be sunny days again.
Ofc they sell mtx. Thats their money source dude..
Last edited by blackstar on Mar 26, 2018, 3:42:22 AM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

The refunds don't exist because GGG is being nice but it's because you can chargeback with a credit card but Steam gives you immunity towards such things.

doing a cc chargeback is the best shortcut to get your account banned.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Grauthrim wrote:
whine
entitlement

This is the most douchy OP I have ever seen here.

I am having a lot of fun with Bestiary.

In SSF HC.

I have not bought a Supporter Pack this league.
But given the amount of time I've had fun playing Bestiary, I am giving the Alpha Manticore Pack some serious thoughts.
"
vio wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

doing a cc chargeback is the best shortcut to get your account banned.

Steam will still let you access games you bought but won't let you buy anything for like a year if you chargeback. People did this with No Man's Sky and were rather surprised. Probably has a few benefits for Valve, like stopping you from charging back every game you buy, and they can also assume, because you charged back, that your card was stolen and the account that stole it needs to be locked.
Good luck getting a refund. I requested a refund of both beastiary specific supporter packs I purchased given the terrible quality and content of the league and after 7 or 8 responses stating the same thing, gave up on trying to get a refund.
Everytime I see someone saying something like "I been here since the beginning"...their profile always says otherwise. Looks like you joined "Joined: Feb 21, 2016".

This is what a real closed beta join date looks like "Joined: Jul 20, 2012 "

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info