Vote with your wallet is impossible

Too many gambling addicts being exploited by GGG.

Then there are the dumbass white knights that purchase supporter packs no matter what.

Finally, the hoarders buying stash tabs so they can store the valueless shit they don't even own.

I honestly hope GGG shuts down and pockets all your money.
Last edited by Dave_GGG on Mar 25, 2018, 5:29:45 PM
Last bumped on Mar 25, 2018, 5:56:54 PM
your profile is private because you don't want us to see that you've bought both Bestiary supporter packs I bet. . .
"
SuicideAll wrote:
Too many gambling addicts being exploited by GGG.

Then there are the dumbass white knights that purchase supporter packs no matter what.

Finally, the hoarders buying stash tabs so they can store the valueless shit they don't even own.

I honestly hope GGG shuts down and pockets all your money.

Do you has a sad?
That's why you're voting with YOUR wallet and not SOMEONE ELSE'S wallet. Hard concept to grasp I know.
"
Namcap wrote:
That's why you're voting with YOUR wallet and not SOMEONE ELSE'S wallet. Hard concept to grasp I know.

My vote doesn't count. Hard concept for you to grasp I know.
"
SuicideAll wrote:
"
Namcap wrote:

You must be the type that says "I don't vote for elections because my vote doesn't count".
"
thawn4444 wrote:
your profile is private because you don't want us to see that you've bought both Bestiary supporter packs I bet. . .

I have never bought a supporter pack. I have never bought anything from GGG.

I never will buy anything from GGG.

If they can't make a decent game with over $10 million, they never will.
"
Namcap wrote:
"
SuicideAll wrote:
"
Namcap wrote:

You must be the type that says "I don't vote for elections because my vote doesn't count".

You must be the type that doesn't understand the difference between local, state, and federal.
Because gambling addicts are so common and so wealthy any little company can keep themselves afloat by exploiting them.

That straw man doesn't even burn.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
this dude needs a ban, can't really add anything apart from that too much bait

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info