A lot of you are missing out...

Still playing the league but honestly i don't feel like i'd have missed anything if i were playing standard.

I go look at my pokezoo and all i have are red bears and apes and spiders that crafts shit. The actually useful recipes I got 1 red beast for them.

You get used to throwing nets but can't get used to playing the league without being able to reap the reward that the league is suppose to offer.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
"
IamLoco wrote:
You want that written on your tombstone one day? Pretty sure that would be unique.

Would be perfect for a tombstone quote :)
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:
Some observation (and, as it turns out, significant complaining, so I apologize ahead of time). I posted this in another thread:

Leveling up a Sunder Gladiator (I know, meta-riffic) towards the end of the acts and there is a red beast! Spend three nets trying to balance my dps against the remaining health and the fucking hidden recharge on throwing a map. No worries about dying, this is my second, and twinked, character after all. Running around not attacking, waiting to be able to throw the next net. Sigh. Beast dies to too much dps as the third net expires, even with the health bump and regen. Use a necro net? Not bloody likely. Moved on.

This is not an isolated incident. It is easier to catch unique beasts than the reds.

And I've crafted one interesting unique so far - not useful just interesting (and new to me). Also the "craft a unique armor piece" gave me the same chest three times. Yeah, three times.

If you ignore all the above, you are basically playing Standard.

First character was gc mines. Enemies shattered off screen.
Necro nets introduced
Still doesn’t fix shatter
New character RF
Enemies charge and burn before I can toss a net
At least I have necro nets
"
Paldamus wrote:
"
Switi wrote:
"
Paldamus wrote:
League is fine, the only ppl whining are the ones that always whine during every league and praise it afterwards. They expected the same godmode loot pinjatas and faceroll as in breach etc...

League is fine in your opinion, right? not many like it so i just wonder why you say it is fine?
And how do people praise a league after whining about it? never seen that doh, thats here on POE?

@OP, i played Bestiary so i know i am missing out on NOTHING! but i do like, you like it! you deserve a league like this, enjoy it while it last

yeah it's fine in my opinion and "many other's" too. See you use the word "many" based on some reddit whining and i can say many too, based on the overwhelming majority of ppl that never comment in forum or reddit and just play the game + as shown by the new mystery box being the most successful one yet. Do i need to drag out ppl from my friends list and make screenshots of them saying it's fine or atleast semi-fine too? Man this "most" ppl type of talking needs to stop and ppl should speak for themselves not parrot reddit.

It's fine cos it's fine duh... why do you say it's not fine i may ask the same. Oh let me guess the same old "muh alch, muh maps, muh red beasts"... dnno bro i play myself instead of parroting reddit and all is fine for me.

Ppl during harbinger whined all over the place and said it's "garbinger" as in garbage and now there's threads and ppl saying that harbi was so good... it's always the same.

You must be new here. Its not true at all. This is the very first time from "beta times" then i see so many peoples complaining about lygue (bestiary).
I'm only playing still because I can't immediately transfer to standard.. I was trying to give this every chance it had and I'm far enough I want to get the wings, but I think I'll be happy when the next league starts
Missing out on what? The beasts are half-extinct and the crafts are virtually worthless.
I wouldn't say people are missing out. This is the first league where i felt some relief after 36 challenges. Not being able to chase elder on a t15 map or wasting currency on fenumus, which is still bugged btw, gives it a bad taste.

If they rework all the problems with the mechanics some things might be enjoyable, when it rolls into the core game.
You can't miss anything that has no impact at all in the game. RNG Crafting is crap and has no bearing while levelling and the beast trading being turned off didn't help too.
Even if patches resolves bestiary, the deeper problem with choking content with RNG on everything involving the Atlas with its map drops and chasing Elder simply isn't fun. No fan of this game will put up with it every time GGG wishes its players to play a new league.
"
Paldamus wrote:

Ppl during harbinger whined all over the place and said it's "garbinger" as in garbage and now there's threads and ppl saying that harbi was so good... it's always the same.

Harbinger was bad at launch, the guys were rare, they spawned monsters very slowly and they dropped very little reward which had to be individually collected (transmute shards? really?) it absolutely deserved the name garbinger.

However GGG did a number of fixes that really improved it, upped the spawn rate, made them spawn monsters far far faster and had them drop better currency in bigger stacks it was an all round improvement.

GGG can fix this league but this time the answer isn't anything like as simple it isn't a numerical problem its a flawed design problem and i'm really not sure they have the time, or the stones, to fix it to a relevant point. If they made red monsters spawn 3x per map all it'd do is make the league specific uniques usable by everyone the actual core component of the league that being beastcrafting would be derelict because its simply bad.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
quicksixteen wrote:
...just looks like a green vagina

"Just"?

I love green vaginas.

LOL green vagina don’t sound healthy at all :D
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info