Mistakes were made with my starter build, any possibility to fix it?

So, few days ago i started playing poe for second time (I had one character at 37lvl about one year ago, so I am still totally new at this game). I was looking through internet for some starter builds. I found sunder slayer build and started playing. I wasnt following any guide or something like this, just skill tree from imported build in path of building. Now when I am a bit more into the game (37lvl and read a lot of guides/builds etc) I find this build quite strange and wanted to find it again and check if there was any guide attached to it. The problem is I have no idea where did I take this build from. It seems to me I already messed up this character and have to make new one but first I wanted to ask you guys if there is any possibility to fix it.

This is build I had found and couldnt find it later on the internet:
https://pastebin.com/vnc3Lskp
My current skill tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.2.1/AAAABAQBAQUtDHMNjRHVFewbrSPTKjguU0MxR35KfUz_TipXl1uvYEFjcGVNbydxsHTthNmGtId2ivCPYJVmmmqjirGzsoC5Hb02vqfI8MqQ02_awelG7g78xQ==?accountName=ventriluxx&characterName=Ventrilux
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2018, 7:24:56 AM
Hard to tell, if dont unhide your chars in your privacy settings.

The pastebin you provided looks alright.
Dont see a reason why this build shouldnt work out.

However it seems like you dont know what and when to grab when it comes to your skilltree.
Like you speced into 1 jewel socket without having a jewel socketed there, which means you are wasting 2 points right there.
Dont grab anything thats doesnt help your build right away while leveling.

Another questionable decision is grabbing vaal pact this early in the game.
It sure does help, if you have the dmg output - which isnt guaranteed while leveling. If you dont have the dmg output, VP is crippling your build.

I´d recommend to focus on the left side of the tree first. Grab all the life nodes and some generic damage nodes on your way. Damage is not really important while leveling, survivability is.
Make sure to grab Resolute Technique soonish, so your hits cant miss.
Thats important for your dmg output obviously but also for leech mechanics. If you dont hit, you´ll die to put it simple.

Good luck exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info