Warlord's mark not generating endurance charge

So I currently play with a friend and our set up is I run blasphemy with Ele weakness and he runs blasphemy with warlords mark. I worked to whispers of doom assuming I'd be able to create endurance charges from his warlords mark. I can generate some but it would roughly be at 5-10% rather than the stated 32%. This may not be a bug but I don't understand what would be causing this other than a bug.
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2018, 10:33:51 AM
Maybe what is happening here is that one caster is overwriting the other. the fact u mentioned having whispers of doom implies that YOU have to cast the 2 curses, otherwise u will overwrite him and vice-versa. I think even if ur friend has whispers of doom too, by casting just one curse each u guys will be overwriting each other.

I dont see it as a bug.

sry for bad english (tried my best)

Only one player's curses can apply at a time. You would need to use both curses yourself.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
If you guys are just intending on getting charges and not so much into the leech from warlords, you may link it to HoI and CoH if you frequently freeze and shatter mobs.
Thanks for the replies, I didn't know that party members curses did not apply I assumed it was shared :)
"
skrudge wrote:
Thanks for the replies, I didn't know that party members curses did not apply I assumed it was shared :)
It's not that they don't apply. It's that they overwrite other curses. The last curse applied overwrites any curses already on the enemy. With multiple curses being applied with blasphemy, the closest player to the enemy has the curse that applies. So if your friend is always farther away from the enemies, your blasphemy will always be the one applying the curse.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info